Fire Chan Gailey Watch Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire Chan Gailey Watch Thread

I wouldn't have let him back on the plane yesterday. I figured we could start a thread ahead of his imminent firing.

I hope and I don't think he will be fired. He'll retire again with dignity, it may be suggested to him, but firing is not the right way to do this.

I realize this may be a minority position, but I'd give Gailey one more year.

I think the RPO offense with Tua showed potential. Add talent and this could be hard to defend.

I do think Gailey's play calling was inconsistent, but he was working in three rookies on the offensive line and didn't have much talent at the skill positions.

That's not an excuse, just the reality of a team that is still building. Miami concentrated on building the trenches. Now it's time to find skill position talent.

Can't wait until we "mutually agree to part ways" with that clown.

What type of OC comes out publically and admits that he threw away all his notes when he retired, and he relies on his assistants on a weekly basis to fill him on on opposing teams defenses?

Came out in another PC and said Tua struggled because "he's never seen those looks before and we didn't expect them/didn't prepare him for it"

Gailey is a POS.

Fire the OC that got 10 wins out of one of the worst quarterback duos in the league. Sounds like what they would do.
One qb was 14th in any/a. The other was 28th. Not really fair to lump then together.

Back
Top Bottom