Fire Chan Gailey Watch Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire Chan Gailey Watch Thread

I realize this may be a minority position, but I'd give Gailey one more year.

I think the RPO offense with Tua showed potential. Add talent and this could be hard to defend.

I do think Gailey's play calling was inconsistent, but he was working in three rookies on the offensive line and didn't have much talent at the skill positions.

That's not an excuse, just the reality of a team that is still building. Miami concentrated on building the trenches. Now it's time to find skill position talent.
We didn't run RPO. Tua took 26 throws out of RPO all season.

There's a reason why this guy was out of the league for four years and technically retired before he got that call from Coach Flo. He's a dinosaur and has no business calling plays in the NFL in 2020.

I always got the sense that the offense looked like it was trying to be innovative like the rest of the league, but always fell flat. The three WR screens in a row yesterday did it for me...along with all the routes short of the marker we've seen all season long.

Is it true that Flo took over the offensive play calling for the second half. I saw someone make this claim, but I haven't seen it anywhere else.

Gailey said one of his reasons for coming back was Fitzpatrick being in Miami. From his pressers & comparisons to Fitzpatrick, I didn't get the sense that Gailey bought in to starting and developing Tua.

I think Fitzpatrick doesn't get resigned and Gailey will be up to whether he wants to dedicate his offseason to coaching Tua.

I'm fine with drafting a QB at #3 this year to double down on QBs. Perhaps we end up like San Diego and have to choose between two hall of fame QBs,

Is it true that Flo took over the offensive play calling for the second half. I saw someone make this claim, but I haven't seen it anywhere else.
A career DC who is now a HC, switching out of that role to call offense? You really think that happened?

Gailey said one of his reasons for coming back was Fitzpatrick being in Miami. From his pressers & comparisons to Fitzpatrick, I didn't get the sense that Gailey bought in to starting and developing Tua.

I think Fitzpatrick doesn't get resigned and Gailey will be up to whether he wants to dedicate his offseason to coaching Tua.

I'm fine with drafting a QB at #3 this year to double down on QBs. Perhaps we end up like San Diego and have to choose between two hall of fame QBs,
Matters the QB. Fields V Tua would be a fun battle. But collins and co - no thanks. Especially when an elite LT is sitting there (If Fields is gone).

A career DC who is now a HC, switching out of that role to call offense? You really think that happened?
I didn't want to assume either way, which is why I asked to be sure, but thank you

Anyone else hoping the Chargers make Adam Gase coach?

Any GM that hires Gase as Head Coach or even as an Offensive Coordinator is clown.

He's run the worst offense on two teams the last 4 or 5 years.

He has no synergy with players other than the teams starting QB.

He's arrogant.

He's a dick.

(…and it looks like he does coke (or some other drugs not named marijuana).

He should be kissing Peyton Manning's ass for the continual job recommendations to NFL Owners.

Back
Top Bottom