Fire Sparano. Skip over Nolan and Give interim to Dabol.

snake eyes

Scout Team
Reaction score
Nolan hasnt proved he deserves it with the crappy defense play. Dabol wont be around next year but at least he will have the offensive reigns to maybe NOT go for field goals all the time. Ok let the bashing begin.

dlockz

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
So go with a guy that hasnt even been a good top coordinator in the league. todd bowles before him even though our secondary sucks

Kdawg954

My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I actually wouldn't mind this at all, in fact, I'd prefer Daboll as the interim HC over Mike Nolan.

Stefins

Just a Dolphins Fan
Reaction score
I have a feeling Sparano is not going anywhere. The FO will ride out this season. Let the chips fall where they do, then revamp AGAIN next year. I think because of the lockout they did not want to make a move for a HC because they would have ended up paying for 2 coaches this year. Just my thoughts.

dlockz

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
I actually wouldn't mind this at all, in fact, I'd prefer Daboll as the interim HC over Mike Nolan.
hell we might as well give job to tony Sparano jr he is just as qualifed to be head coach lol

Kdawg954

My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
hell we might as well give job to tony Sparano jr he is just as qualifed to be head coach lol
At this point I don't care who they give it to, but I would stay away from Nolan, I don't want him as the HC.

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Nolan never got a fair shake with the Niners when they forced Alex Smith on him...but he made that Niners Defense come alive...

Give Nolan the team and maybe the Defense will start playing with heart.

2413fanphins

Starter
Reaction score
Nolan never got a fair shake with the Niners when they forced Alex Smith on him...but he made that Niners Defense come alive...

Give Nolan the team and maybe the Defense will start playing with heart.
alex smith is 3-1 this year dude... really....

nolans defense has performed like dog**** this year, he deserves no such promotion.

I prefer they give it to whoever will continue to lose games, thats whats most important right now.

dlockz

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
At this point I don't care who they give it to, but I would stay away from Nolan, I don't want him as the HC.
Still say give marty shottenheimer a call make him temp coach with agreement he helps us choose next coach and moves up into front office next year

2413fanphins

Starter
Reaction score
Still say give marty shottenheimer a call make him temp coach with agreement he helps us choose next coach and moves up into front office next year
only if he agrees to stockpile picks and move up for andrew luck... dude, schotty would win way too many ****ing games bro!!!

buxster07

Starter
Reaction score
Nolan hasnt proved he deserves it with the crappy defense play. Dabol wont be around next year but at least he will have the offensive reigns to maybe NOT go for field goals all the time. Ok let the bashing begin.
Dabol can't even get his offense running properly. Why should he get more responsiblity then? Nah, who's the position coach on our team that has had some head coaching experience, but only in college? I forgot.

Mogwai

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
What in the hell has Daboll ever done in this league to deserve being an NFL HC for even a day?

LANGER72

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
I would rather have big papa pump be the head coach. Dabol has proved that he is a lousy OC...that's about it.

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I think they will keep Tony.

Who gives a ****?

Make the job look more attractive to the next coach that the owner is patient.

vcip

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I am for giving Daboll the job also. Fire Sparano, Ireland now. I assume Petersen will at least fill in. Tell everyone to play for a job next year.

Top Bottom