Fire Sparano. Skip over Nolan and Give interim to Dabol. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fire Sparano. Skip over Nolan and Give interim to Dabol.

only if he agrees to stockpile picks and move up for andrew luck... dude, schotty would win way too many ****ing games bro!!!

well even though I have been constantly attacked as a hater and a jets fan, I dont cheer for my team to lose even if it means getting Andrew Luck. hell we can still try to trade up for him or draft another qb. Luck is not the messiah although he may be the next peyton Manning. people forget that Eli manning had the same buzz and ben roth and ohillip rivers are both damn good qb's that were drafted in the same draft without a quarter of the fanfare he had.

well even though I have been constantly attacked as a hater and a jets fan, I dont cheer for my team to lose even if it means getting Andrew Luck. hell we can still try to trade up for him or draft another qb. Luck is not the messiah although he may be the next peyton Manning. people forget that Eli manning had the same buzz and ben roth and ohillip rivers are both damn good qb's that were drafted in the same draft without a quarter of the fanfare he had.

IF andrew luck turns out to be eli manning, and only wins ONE superbowl with my favorite team the miami dolphins... I will die a happy sumbitch who got to see his team win at least one superbowl...so far in 30 years, well you get the point...

IF andrew luck turns out to be eli manning, and only wins ONE superbowl with my favorite team the miami dolphins... I will die a happy sumbitch who got to see his team win at least one superbowl...so far in 30 years, well you get the point...

well ben roth has a ring also and phillip Rivers could if the rest of the team played well

We could always coax Dan Henning out of retirement to take over!

Back
Top Bottom