First Monthly Update | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First Monthly Update

Originally posted by WharfRat

errrr.... ummmm ... oooookay...

:foundout:

On a more serious note. Let's get the kick off date count down banner back up.

Originally posted by gators910
wharfrat, going to any games down in fla this season?gators910

not likely gators .... haven't been to Miami for many years now.... :boohoo:

I'd love to, but just not realistic right now...

Originally posted by themole

:lol: Don't get any bright ideas AJ. I'm sitting here in my skivvies as we speak.:eek:

:egads: That is just too much information mole!!!! :jawdrop: :tongue: Marino1983

Originally posted by Marino1983

:egads: That is just too much information mole!!!! :jawdrop: :tongue: Marino1983

:evil: :lol: What's up m83! We are in the "information" age ya know!

:lol: Fret not...Wharf...230lbs of chiseled steel and sex appeal...with a waist like a Wasp and a .... like a Hoss.:evil:

:yikes: mole ---> :moon: :egads: :o :evil: Marino1983

:evil: :lol: What's up m83! We are in the "information" age ya know!

Yeah but some information needs to be COVERED UP !!! :lol: j/k :evil: Marino1983

How ya been mole ? I assume that you are being good in the political forum :rolleyes:, not causing an uprising with the voters of the moderate preference are ya ? :wave: :peace: :rolleyes2 :tongue2: :rofl: Marino1983

:yikes: mole ---> :moon: :egads: :o :evil: Marino1983

:eek: I once was blind....but now I see...the rosey red cheeks of M83.:lol:

I know I am in on this late, but I think we should add a few spots. It would still be "exclusive" but if we opened up a few more spots, the site would generate more money, and with each signup the site gets a large amount of money so I think it would be a good idea to open a few up now and then open a few more up every few months.

:eek: I once was blind....but now I see...the rosey red cheeks of M83.:lol:

I ll have to ask my wife if they are rosey for ya mole .....:eek: :nana: :m83: :m83: :m83: Marino1983

How ya been mole ? I assume that you are being good in the political forum :rolleyes:, not causing an uprising with the voters of the moderate preference are ya ? :wave: :peace: :rolleyes2 :tongue2: :rofl: Marino1983

All's cool here 83. Kinda been coolen it over there. Still marveling over "Shock & Awe". 1227 started a thread that tempted me...but...I let wisdom prevail.:D

I like the idea of the dotations of Dolphins things. We could have an auction here or even on E-bay and all of the cash can go right to the site. I have lots and lots of Fin things. Hell I have an entire room full of Dolphin things. I call it my "Dolphin Room". I have about 1000 Dan Marino football cards. The cheapest ones are still worth a buck or so. I think I could part with a thing or two for the site.

Anyways, I am sure others have soemthing or other they can donate.

I hear you Dolphin Fan. I have some very unique items I would donate for the cause.

I think we could try and raise the money and then revisit membership expansion if needed.

I love this site!!!

PS
I am all for the kick off countdown banner.

PSS
I am all for covering Moles lower end. In other words

no Mole-asses needed!!

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
Future Plans

First, I am starting to look out for posters that make great posts that could be transformed into commentary. Once the season starts, I would like to ask them if they would be interested in writing some commentary for the website. If you would like to nominate anyone, let me know.
Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

I would see if '87 is up to his roots of being a writer and making DCH's insight into something "special"

Back
Top Bottom