First Monthly Update | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

First Monthly Update

Hi guys, sorry i'm late been out of town. i like the cap. One of the reasons i joined was to be one of the proud 30. Although i would'nt mind 53. Tailgate party sounds great. Also AJ if you want to do coffee mugs or beer mugs or anything else with our logo let me know. If your already looking into it let me know the prices or let me give you the price i can get. Just a thought to raise some $$$

Originally posted by fins1
Hi guys, sorry i'm late been out of town. i like the cap. One of the reasons i joined was to be one of the proud 30. Although i would'nt mind 53. Tailgate party sounds great. Also AJ if you want to do coffee mugs or beer mugs or anything else with our logo let me know. If your already looking into it let me know the prices or let me give you the price i can get. Just a thought to raise some $$$

I think that's a great idea! I, for one, would love to be the proud owner of a FinHeaven coffee mug!

YUCK.... coffee!..........I do need beer mugs though...:)

Tailgate Extravaganza!

I think the first thing to do is decide on the specifics:

1. Date
2. Time
3. Location

Then we need a few volunteers to participate in the planning committee. If need be I can take the lead or just participate. From then on it is planning and coordinating.

I think for dates I would like to see a "Kick-off" party just before season opening game AND a season wrap up against the Jets.

Time and location could depend on either doing it pre-game at a local establishment, or truly doing it at the stadium with a tent, etc.

If someone has contacts with a local establishment that would like to sponsor the event with either discount or donated food and beverage that would be great! They would get promotional listings and maybe (AJ?) a site ad for the year.

These are just ideas. I think the thing to do may be just to setup another thread for this topic. And I will gladly start coordinating things.

Man what fun this would be!!

Well, I think we should have something at the stadium. Mainly because if someone is coming from out of town, they would want to see a game as well. Now, I guess we could go from a local establishment to the stadium, but that would just be too crazy.

As for date and time, it should be against a good rivalry. The 9/21 game against Buffalo would be a great choice. Only problem is that it's an 8:30 game, and that could be a problem... especially for me, since I would have to drive back to Tampa that night.

The Giants game on 10/05 would also be a great game.

Either way, a 1:00pm game is almost a must for me, unless the game is in December. Other than that, I can make any game.

So, should we bring this to a vote? (as to which game...)

Yes! Vote!

Why don't you start a new thread for this subject, and then post a poll.

I agree on the 1:00pm game. The 10/19 NE game looks possible. But that is later in the season.

Hi AJ and the rest of you Dolphins nuts, I've been on the site, but haven't come here, finally thought I'd take a look..This is great. I definetly join this to help with the site expenses. This site is too good to let it slip away. I like the 53 man cap..Are we going to have a 6 member practice squad as well..6 people who paid half price that may not be able to afford the regular price...there are a lot of high school kids on this site who can't afford 84 a year. I'm not sure what they don't get to do yet..Any way wanted to pay my respects AJ and say keep up the great work.

Originally posted by WharfRat

Dude... you think you have it bad?

I'm in NJ, so while I do get to see them every year (once) it's ALWAYS against the Jests, and ALWAYS at the Meadowlands.... :(

*ahem* im in MONTANA......i only have 1 team in my freaking TIME ZONE (denver) now who's got the right to piss and moan the most huh huh??? ;)

Originally posted by SuavePhin

*ahem* im in MONTANA......i only have 1 team in my freaking TIME ZONE (denver) now who's got the right to piss and moan the most huh huh??? ;)

errr... ummm... OK...got me there.....

:foundout:

Back
Top Bottom