Fitzpatrick shocked at benching | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick shocked at benching

Yes I am one of those -Who expects a lot of people we tote as leaders - what more ya got - You seem to know something

PM me and get it off your chest
Did you watch the interview? The part where he said "It hurts, it hurts me. But I have to do what's best for Tua, and the team. We've time off now. So now, I reflect, and I feel the pain. But when I come back in the building, that needs to be left behind, so I can do what's best by Tua". Not exact quotes, but that was the bones of it.

I guess that's embarrassing his family and the organisation?

No, that was leading. He's definitely a leader. Might not be the most talented, but it's clear he's a leader by the way everyone rallies around him.

.....Guess what, most guys with a pulse would feel the same way. Fitz has been the undisputed leader of this team for 1 and a half years and now the rug was pulled from under him.....

More like he was the delivery man who brought in the rug,, and the homeowner asked him if he could please step off the rug now.

The part where he said "It hurts, it hurts me. But I have to do what's best for Tua, and the team. We've time off now. So now, I reflect, and I feel the pain. But when I come back in the building, that needs to be left behind, so I can do what's best by Tua". Not exact quotes, but that was the bones of it.
I definitely missed that! The part where he's affirming what's BEST for the team etc.

I assume you're correct but if you have a link I'd certainly like to hear it for myself.

In addition -- it would be positive team mojo IMO for Fitz to do another briefing
where he clearly makes these kinds of affirmations and acknowledges he understands
and now supports the decision. Leave no room for negativity to creep in...

Just my opinion, but the show of solidarity would be good football karma.

I definitely missed that! The part where he's affirming what's BEST for the team etc.

I assume you're correct but if you have a link I'd certainly like to hear it for myself.

In addition -- it would be positive team mojo IMO for Fitz to do another briefing
where he clearly makes these kinds of affirmations and acknowledges he understands
and now supports the decision. Leave no room for negativity to creep in...

Just my opinion, but the show of solidarity would be good football karma.

For about a minute from the point I linked 11.40 - 12.40.

That's my issue here ... people have read a few points that reporters have written, but haven't taken the time to watch the conference. He's just being honest. Yeah, it hurts. He didn't expect it. But he's a pro and he'll move on.

That's my issue here ... people have read a few points that reporters have written, but haven't taken the time to watch the conference. He's just being honest. Yeah, it hurts. He didn't expect it. But he's a pro and he'll move on.

Yup. People having the harshest reaction, have the least information.

Wow... that puts such a different perspective on the entire situation! Pretty amazing how cherry picking little snippets
completely alters the real truth of the event!

But did Fitz do a solo dedicated zoom session with Armando BEFORE this team video???

Anyone know???

Exactly. And the title of this thread is misleading. Fitz is hurt by being benched, but he's not shocked by it. He knew it was coming and there was never a good time for it.

He'll speak his piece, but he'll continue being a pro and doing the right thing. There was never any doubt he would in my opinion.

You need to sort yourself out and buy a dictionary

Spoiled brat athletes are accountable for their words and he embarrassed the Org himself and his family - nice job Me first
I do have a dictionary and no need to buy one, they are accessible online.

Definition of hatred

1: extreme dislike or disgust : HATE
2: ill will or resentment that is usually mutual : prejudiced hostility or animosity

Sounds like the perfect word to describe the venom in the hundreds of posts I have read of yours regard Fitzpatrick.

You need to sort yourself out and buy a dictionary

Spoiled brat athletes are accountable for their words and he embarrassed the Org himself and his family - nice job Me first
Imagine thinking that someone saddened that the thought at 37 that the only career they've ever known might be over is being a spoiled brat athlete.

If anyone is me first, it's you and your lack of empathy. Maybe you're a sociopath. /shrug

Back
Top Bottom