Fitzpatrick shocked at benching | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick shocked at benching

I mean this just clarifies you don't see athletes as people. They're just puppets to you. You would think a devout religious person would know what empathy looks/feels like. Instead, you trash the dude when he's down. You can 'ask for accountability' without being human garbage.
I put his teammates the 50 people ahead of the selfish one every time - no question

The tread is off the tire now is the time to lead within the franchise and the so-called leader does just the opposite

I think the players are people You could stand to take said people off the pedestal unless public opinion puts them there

He is an athlete and an obviously important one to you but he just soiled the bed for others

Putting words in my mouth is not helping your case - leadership isn’t making excuses - and it is taking the blame you are right

3-3 is not astounding production - when my son says I got 50% do I bake him a cake?

Leadership on Game Day I get it but what about showing some stones when things aren’t going your way and there are 50 men looking up to you as Dad - co d he be so self unaware??!!!

Is good leadership to lay a public rant down to cry sour grapes days after you said you saw the writing on the wall

And is good leadership going public with your laundry - you have a wife family and friends to vent With but don’t worry a true leader is taking over the huddle and he will show the way

And yes they have a team chaplain to help a guy vent as well
Your son's 50% is entirely due to him and him alone. Somehow you've attributed the collective effort of 53 individuals and plenty more in the coaching ranks to stamp a number on Fitzpatrick's head as if that's entirely on him. What is on him is the 7th highest QBR in the league. What is on him is against the 49ers he put up the highest QBR of any game a QB has played since 2016. What is on him is the team's belief that they can win any game because of him.

And beyond all of this, you continually gloss over the parts where he said he would do everything in his power to help Tua to try and paint this picture that he's throwing a tantrum in the corner and quitting because he lost his job. I'm not buying it and apparently nobody else is either since you're just on a warpath having to respond to everybody and tell them why you are right and everybody else is wrong.

Take the L.

Both sides could have handled it better. RF didn't have to go to the media with his reaction and kept it professional. While at the same time Dolphins could have at least gave him a heads up ahead of time. We all know though in the corporate world there are no moral standards, it's just business to them.
RF was told of the decision by Flores on Tuesday morning right before the news broke on it. So I don't know how you can say he didn't have a heads up.

Your son's 50% is entirely due to him and him alone. Somehow you've attributed the collective effort of 53 individuals and plenty more in the coaching ranks to stamp a number on Fitzpatrick's head as if that's entirely on him. What is on him is the 7th highest QBR in the league. What is on him is against the 49ers he put up the highest QBR of any game a QB has played since 2016. What is on him is the team's belief that they can win any game because of him.

And beyond all of this, you continually gloss over the parts where he said he would do everything in his power to help Tua to try and paint this picture that he's throwing a tantrum in the corner and quitting because he lost his job. I'm not buying it and apparently nobody else is either since you're just on a warpath having to respond to everybody and tell them why you are right and everybody else is wrong.

Take the L.
I respond to people because that is courteous you also think Ghosting people is respectful??! I tackle the issues I think are important - the FO this Org that I have been following 45 years did not need that you are welcome to gloss over it

of course I expected you respond to my story (it was obvious you would) that My son is entitled to his 50% Success I mean I read your contrarian thoughts in your head before I respond - But I don’t bake cakes I would say son did you put everything you could into that 50% percent and if he said pretty darn near I would say awesome!!

I respond to people because that is courteous you also think Ghosting people is respectful??! I tackle the issues I think are important - the FO this Org that I have been following 45 years did not need that you are welcome to gloss over it

of course I expected you respond to my story (it was obvious you would) that My son is entitled to his 50% Success I mean I read your contrarian thoughts in your head before I respond - But I don’t bake cakes I would say son did you put everything you could into that 50% percent and if he said pretty darn near I would say awesome!!
Following the org for 45 years. Didn't have to guess that, I already knew it.

Your views on leadership or male emotion are outdated. Argue away though. It's a waste of time for everybody involved.

Let’s roll out that legacy write it down

Ws and Ls

Wall of Fame stuff there

Some solid reductio ad absurdum. No one is claiming legendary status, they are claiming Fitz is a good teammate and leader that has, horror of horrors, recently shown he is also a human that likes playing the game. You are the one that is erecting illogical standards because you know your own opinions to be hyperbolic and untenable in a rational discussion.

PS: Nice name change. Rather than change the title why don't you try harder to live up to the vocation?

Asking for accountability is hated to you

The man goes on radio and Tv practically brags he is the placeholder and when he is removed he says he is blondsided where is the Hatred Adam

Do tell???

Other wise block me because I do not give this stuff a pass
:lol: You think your constant degrading posts about him is asking for accountability.

I don’t feel the need to explain anything to you. If someone lacks the ability to empathize of what it might be like to lose their mother and two months later get demoted from being able to do what it is they love doing, particularly when the team they are leading is having success, and have an emotional reaction there is nothing I can say that will install a trait leading to human decency called empathy.

Hatred doesn’t look for a cure, it just likes to spew.

:lol: You think your constant degrading posts about him is asking for accountability.

I don’t feel the need to explain anything to you. If someone lacks the ability to empathize of what it might be like to lose their mother and two months later get demoted from being able to do what it is they love doing, particularly when the team they are leading is having success, and have an emotional reaction there is nothing I can say that will install a trait leading to human decency called empathy.

Hatred doesn’t look for a cure, it just likes to spew.
I wish I was surprised he's a preacher

wow...

this thread is like digging a hole

clear through to China!

Do us all a favor and

bring back some delicious Sichuan!

It's his last starting days in the nfl.. he has been doing his favorite thing to do as his job for most of his life.. it got taken away from him at a time he didn't expect.. yeah he is gonna cry..
Not everyone is a superior human as yourself and has no emotional output.
T2
He is being classless now. accept the coaches decision and be a team player.

wow...

this thread is like digging a hole

clear through to China!

Do us all a favor and

bring back some delicious Sichuan!

Fitzpatrick really making this about him
It seems. Guess he’s never replaced a QB in his long career. Guess he’s never been replaced before even though he’s played for half the league but he gets benched in Miami for a top 5 pick and he’s “heartbroken”. And it’s not like he was even playing good. He was stinky vs the jets. Dude can’t Put together back to back games to save his life even when he already had a good game vs San Francisco but couldn’t follow that up against a crappy jets team.

Are you sure he has 15 kids ?
Dude, i don't care if he has 20. I love what he has done with the Dolphins. He has carried this team on his back the last year and a half. He was the reason Miami avoided an 0-16 season last year.

RF was told of the decision by Flores on Tuesday morning right before the news broke on it. So I don't know how you can say he didn't have a heads up.
Flores was supposed to make the decision to start Tua, immediately consult with Ryan Fitzpatrick (first person to be told the news), wait several weeks for Ryan to have a sufficient "heads up," then make the move to Tua.

He's in an emotional state and I'm not really going to take what he says that seriously. Seems like he's venting more than anything. Wasn't this guy just contemplating retirement a few months ago anyway? He knew what he was signing up for.
Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom