Fitzpatrick shocked at benching | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick shocked at benching

Wow... that puts such a different perspective on the entire situation! Pretty amazing how cherry picking little snippets
completely alters the real truth of the event!

But did Fitz do a solo dedicated zoom session with Armando BEFORE this team video???

Anyone know???
I don't think so? Maybe, but I'm not aware of it. Why, what was it Armando was saying?

I think if you watch the full clip of Fitz, you'll see everything I've seen quoted.

I try not to read too much of Armando. Obviously I do see some bits from time to time.

Did you watch the interview? The part where he said "It hurts, it hurts me. But I have to do what's best for Tua, and the team. We've time off now. So now, I reflect, and I feel the pain. But when I come back in the building, that needs to be left behind, so I can do what's best by Tua". Not exact quotes, but that was the bones of it.

I guess that's embarrassing his family and the organisation?

No, that was leading. He's definitely a leader. Might not be the most talented, but it's clear he's a leader by the way everyone rallies around him.

Crickets from the intellectually-honest Rev.

I don't think so? Maybe, but I'm not aware of it. Why, what was it Armando was saying?

I think if you watch the full clip of Fitz, you'll see everything I've seen quoted.

I try not to read too much of Armando. Obviously I do see some bits from time to time.
Perhaps it was Just Armondo releasing snippets on Twitter -- but there was a TON of (what seems to be)
misinformation being pushed. And like they say -- 1st impressions tend to last. So maybe everything was
"cool" from the start (relative to what this video presents)?

That said, I don't understand how this got leaked and published on Twitter (with subsequent Fitz video) BEFORE
his own kids knew about this! Just left with the feeling someone didn't quite handle this situation correctly IMO.

That said. I'm done with it.

This is what you said "He should feel nothing short of gratitude and support for his teammates, not blind-sided and butt hurt.". That doesn't sounds like you're forming an opinion. Sounds to me like you're explaining to the previous poster what Fitz should feel, based on a situation you can't even come close to comprehending.

Unless, maybe you're Kurt Warner, in which case I apologise :wink:

You also told the poster that he didn't know you. I'm not sure what that had to do with anything?

The poster used the phrase "he's a better man than me". That's a phrase. It doesn't necessarily mean he's actually a better human being than said poster. It just means, said poster feels Fitz handled the situation better than said poster would, or a lot of the board. He's forming an opinion there, just like you did.

So yes. It is quite ironic. You tell a poster not to form an opinion... while you yourself form an opinion.
Way to leave out half of what the other poster said.
I can comprehend that Fitz is nothing more than a back-up QB. Moreover, he has eluded to being a placeholder several times so him being caught off-guard seems disingenuous -- and I'm using facts, what the man Fitz said himself several times previous to benching. Why is that difficult to understand?

Imagine thinking that someone saddened that the thought at 37 that the only career they've ever known might be over is being a spoiled brat athlete.

If anyone is me first, it's you and your lack of empathy. Maybe you're a sociopath. /shrug

Again grab a dictionary do you kno what these big terms mean??

Leadership means others first

He is 7 years older than the next oldest Dolphin - he should imho show some balls and lead from the backseat - but no - crush the org that gave you time to wear more tread - I don’t give that a passing grade

He should write a book if he has been treated so badly

Has it really been that long that we have had a LEADER under centre that selfishness constitutes LEADERSHIP in short order fans will see what a leader looks like

Again grab a dictionary do you kno what these big terms mean??

Leadership means others first

He is 7 years older than the next oldest Dolphin - he should imho show some balls and lead from the backseat - but no - crush the org that gave you time to wear more tread - I don’t give that a passing grade

He should write a book if he has been treated so badly

Has it really been that long that we have had a LEADER under centre that selfishness constitutes LEADERSHIP in short order fans will see what a leader looks like
You don't at all know what a leader looks like, obviously.

I do have a dictionary and no need to buy one, they are accessible online.

Definition of hatred

1: extreme dislike or disgust : HATE
2: ill will or resentment that is usually mutual : prejudiced hostility or animosity

Sounds like the perfect word to describe the venom in the hundreds of posts I have read of yours regard Fitzpatrick.
Asking for accountability is hated to you

The man goes on radio and Tv practically brags he is the placeholder and when he is removed he says he is blondsided where is the Hatred Adam

Do tell???

Other wise block me because I do not give this stuff a pass

Let’s roll out that legacy write it down

Ws and Ls

Wall of Fame stuff there
Going to be pretty easy to chain bump this statement and play "gotcha" when Tua isn't as good as Fitz going forward this season.

You don't at all know what a leader looks like, obviously.
What a guy who calls his own number because he is a one read QB who throws his body into bigger player constitutes leader??

Do tell??

Please I am interested in knowing what your opinion of a leader is

You want to open a forum on Leadership on this site I promise it will get next to kno traction - Leadership doesn’t appeal to this board

What a guy who calls his own number because he is a one read QB who throws his body into bigger player constitutes leader??

Do tell??

Please I am interested in knowing what your opinion of a leader is

You want to open a forum on Leadership on this site I promise it will get next to kno traction - Leadership doesn’t appeal to this board
A leader is a guy who makes zero excuses, puts his all into his craft, takes none of the credit and all of the blame when the team doesn't play well. It's been Fitzpatrick since Day 1 which is why this whole team has gravitated to him.

According to you and your draconian views a leader also means you can't show emotion because I guess that's a "weakness" or something. Maybe you didn't pay attention when Dak got heat for doing the same thing and then an avalanche of players and media viciously defended him.

People like authenticity because they don't have to guess where you stand. They show empathy when it's warranted... well, except you I suppose.

Both sides could have handled it better. RF didn't have to go to the media with his reaction and kept it professional. While at the same time Dolphins could have at least gave him a heads up ahead of time. We all know though in the corporate world there are no moral standards, it's just business to them.

A leader is a guy who makes zero excuses, puts his all into his craft, takes none of the credit and all of the blame when the team doesn't play well. It's been Fitzpatrick since Day 1 which is why this whole team has gravitated to him.

According to you and your draconian views a leader also means you can't show emotion because I guess that's a "weakness" or something. Maybe you didn't pay attention when Dak got heat for doing the same thing and then an avalanche of players and media viciously defended him.

People like authenticity because they don't have to guess where you stand. They show empathy when it's warranted... well, except you I suppose.
Putting words in my mouth is not helping your case - leadership isn’t making excuses - and it is taking the blame you are right

3-3 is not astounding production - when my son says I got 50% do I bake him a cake?

Leadership on Game Day I get it but what about showing some stones when things aren’t going your way and there are 50 men looking up to you as Dad - co d he be so self unaware??!!!

Is good leadership to lay a public rant down to cry sour grapes days after you said you saw the writing on the wall

And is good leadership going public with your laundry - you have a wife family and friends to vent With but don’t worry a true leader is taking over the huddle and he will show the way

And yes they have a team chaplain to help a guy vent as well

Back
Top Bottom