Fitzpatrick shocked at benching | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick shocked at benching

Unpopular opinion that i believe is 100% true.

Fitz better tread carefully! Yes! He's well liked. But no one player is bigger than the team and i believe if he becomes disruptive to this program Flo/Grier will cut him.

Man, 20 years of ineptitude can distort expectations. 5 win seasons and sub par qb play and the guy is revered. There was a time when simply making the playoffs was considered a huge failure of a season. lol

org is bigger than the player...time to move onward and upward

Dude, i don't care if he has 20. I love what he has done with the Dolphins. He has carried this team on his back the last year and a half. He was the reason Miami avoided an 0-16 season last year.
Erm, losing season is a losing season.

As Ricky Bobby would say....

He's in an emotional state and I'm not really going to take what he says that seriously. Seems like he's venting more than anything. Wasn't this guy just contemplating retirement a few months ago anyway? He knew what he was signing up for.
Blindsided? Could he not see this coming when Tua was drafted #5 overall back in May? Lol Fitz being a drama queen now. I’m not impressed.

Dude is getting paid 8m to ride a bench. He didn't lose anything. Anyone else here in that situation........just what I thought.
I would love for my job to tell me they’ll still pay me millions to come to work but i don’t have to actually do anything because they're making this other guy work instead.

Dude is getting paid 8m to ride a bench. He didn't lose anything. Anyone else here in that situation........just what I thought.
Bro and it’s not even like he was playing lights out. I could see if he was playing like an MVP and Miami just benched him suddenly.

I agree. And I'm sure YOU would agree that the way he knocked off Philadelphia and New England last year made you smile just a little bit.

rickybobby-2.jpg

Fitzpatrick really making this about him
It seems. Guess he’s never replaced a QB in his long career. Guess he’s never been replaced before even though he’s played for half the league but he gets benched in Miami for a top 5 pick and he’s “heartbroken”. And it’s not like he was even playing good. He was stinky vs the jets. Dude can’t Put together back to back games to save his life even when he already had a good game vs San Francisco but couldn’t follow that up against a crappy jets team.
I think Fitz would have been better off not doing that interview yesterday. He made it more awkward than it needed to be. He could have kept his feelings to himself, coaches, teammates, and his family without saying it in public.

Back
Top Bottom