Fitzpatrick Starting | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fitzpatrick Starting

The funny thing is the betting line started at Miami -3 1/2. The Jets announce their regular starting qb is returning and Miami is looking at going with their backup qb and the spread actual has gone up to Miami -7.

The funny thing is the betting line started at Miami -3 1/2. The Jets announce their regular starting qb is returning and Miami is looking at going with their backup qb and the spread actual has gone up to Miami -7.
Really......that is certainly an oddity.

That shall forever be known as th "Gase effect".

That reminds me of Mary Poppins.....super....cali something....expiali something else....lol
I believe you are referring to... supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. This word is actually in the dictionary but is disputed by many on whether or not it is a real word. Now is Tuas first name reminding you of this controversial word in the middle of a QB controversy a coincidence? Maybe... but I highly doubt it.

I believe you are referring to... supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. This word is actually in the dictionary but is disputed by many on whether or not it is a real word. Now is Tuas first name reminding you of this controversial word in the middle of a QB controversy a coincidence? Maybe... but I highly doubt it.
well I saw the movie when I was a kid then we just saw the broadway show several years ago. It was never easy to spell that word....lol

OMG...... It all makes sense now.

This revelation is, dare I say, of biblical proportions...

The football gods have simply been testing our faith, assesing our worthiness.

weve watched bad qb after bad qb for years...i understand peoples patience wearing thin i really do...i defended tannehill for years, he was the best qb we had since marino and we did nothing to help the guy here, multiple bad head coaches with constantly changing offenses and years of bad contracts to overrated washed up players and bad drafting...we gave him brian hartline as his number one receiver, a line with john jerry, jon martin and dallas thomas...

i understand peoples frustration...i preached patience for years and i always believe in giving players time to adapt but after 2 decades of average/slightly above average (pennington/tannehill/fitzpatrick), mediocre (fiedler), the wrong qb (culpepper over brees), washed up qbs (trent green), career backups (henne/moore) or just bad qbs (lucas, griese, rosenfels, feely, frerrotte, lemon, beck) my patience has pretty much run out...if you feel tua is not the guy then bring in competition/move on...im not saying he is or isnt the guy but playing fitz doesnt give u an answer to that question and i cant wait 3-4 more years....i mean tannehill was never gonna succeed here but watching him succeed with tennessee is both great and painful at the same time because im happy for the guy but it shows just how inept this franchise really is

and this is nothing against fitz hes easy to root for and an exciting player cuz of his gambles that wind up paying off and he plays with a grittiness but tua should be playing regardless of results this was supposed to be a rebuild from the ground up...we need to know if were building from the ground up with the right guy

the product this team has put on the field the last 20 years is unacceptable...a first round exit in the playoffs with fitz after sneaking into the last wildcard spot isnt changing anything for the future of this franchise

Back
Top Bottom