Five reason why the Dolphins will be better than the NY Jets | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Five reason why the Dolphins will be better than the NY Jets

I assumed this was a bleacher report article but it was comedic nonetheless.

better QB situation:lol: 2 guys w/ 5 career playoff wins in 5 combined seasons(4 as starters) vs. a rookie w/ potential(he could be better) and a vet who has never had any successx in this league except when his team is out of the race.

I'll give you better RB situation but it's close but to say each is better than any RB the Jets have is silly, Greene is probably the best RB on either team but you have better depth.

better offensive scheme? maybe, Philbin wasn't running those GB O's so we'll see what he can do w/o McCarthy holding his hand.

comparable defense, the #s were similar last year but you were out of the race by October. Our is better by a failr wide margin and one of the reasons is rex will be calling the D again.

Superior team character? the character that led you to 0-7? the character that has never won a playoff game(most have never seen one). I'll take the character of our team that knows how to win.

That was good for a laugh.

Only took 10 minutes for this response, which probably took about 5 to type.. Must have been your finheaven beeper alert set to thread keywords "Jets, Sanchez, Anything Dolphins related"

I assumed this was a bleacher report article but it was comedic nonetheless.

better QB situation:lol: 2 guys w/ 5 career playoff wins in 5 combined seasons(4 as starters) vs. a rookie w/ potential(he could be better) and a vet who has never had any successx in this league except when his team is out of the race.

I'll give you better RB situation but it's close but to say each is better than any RB the Jets have is silly, Greene is probably the best RB on either team but you have better depth.

better offensive scheme? maybe, Philbin wasn't running those GB O's so we'll see what he can do w/o McCarthy holding his hand.

comparable defense, the #s were similar last year but you were out of the race by October. Our is better by a failr wide margin and one of the reasons is rex will be calling the D again.

Superior team character? the character that led you to 0-7? the character that has never won a playoff game(most have never seen one). I'll take the character of our team that knows how to win.

That was good for a laugh.
i dont care how many playoff games sanchez was apart of (bc he certainly didnt have anything to do with winning them) how many rings does he have? bc thats all that really matters.
ill give you some time to answer

tannehill is beck 2.0
we have two championship game appearances, you have zero since the Clinton Administration
philbin is larry coker-lite, maybe larry coker-superior
our logo and colors are much more civilized and better than yours
sanchez > whatever garbage miami trots out every day.

HA! HA! HA! 5 reasons why the JETS rule! HA! HA! HA!

Pink him up :thanks:

Sanchez is Rex Grossman but without the cajones or the conference ring; Aside from being an embarrassing immoral perverted voyeur, Rex is on his way to being Rich Kotite after he left Philly, Jets haven't won 3 post season games since never. Sparano is Schottenheimer with about 25 fewer IQ points. etc.

Accept a negative rep gracefully and tell your story walking.

rex owns the dolphins! the jets have a winning culture quite unlike a certain cesspool in south florida that's reeked in the realm of irrelevance the past 40 years! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! i hear the CFL has a spot reserved for the fish! HA! HA! HA! HA!

rex owns the dolphins! the jets have a winning culture quite unlike a certain cesspool in south florida that's reeked in the realm of irrelevance the past 40 years! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! i hear the CFL has a spot reserved for the fish! HA! HA! HA! HA!
im pretty sure you have no idea what the **** you are talking about. your boy rex is what 2-5 against the phins. now stfu. yep and the jets winning tradition consist of two years since what the 60's?

Interesting.

In the last 40 years - the Miami Dolphins have won two superbowls (one just happens to be the only perfect season ending with a superbowl). The Dolphins have also appeared in a further two superbowls in the last 40 years (that's 4 superbowl appearances in 40 years incase you lost count).

Meanwhile, in the last 40 years, the New York Jets have appeared in 0 superbowls and have won the square root of f all :lol2:

Now, troll, go find somewhere to be.

im pretty sure you have no idea what the **** you are talking about. your boy rex is what 2-5 against the phins. now stfu. yep and the jets winning tradition consist of two years since what the 60's?

history shows that the jets have historically owned the dolphins. The jets have gradually been building a winning tradition, while the dolphins clearly sold their soul in 1972 for a title. The cocaine qb you had in the 80s gave opiate to the masses for awhile, about a decade and a half, but never could bring home the bacon! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

history shows that the jets have historically owned the dolphins. The jets have gradually been building a winning tradition, while the dolphins clearly sold their soul in 1972 for a title. The cocaine qb you had in the 80s gave opiate to the masses for awhile, about a decade and a half, but never could bring home the bacon! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

please stop with the HA! you could be the biggest troll on this site, your clearly here just to spout nothingness knowing you make no sense, mods please warn this trolling

What I don't understand is how juncs argument for Sanchez is his success in January yet he doesn't seem to respect Eli. In fact he even states that he would take Matt Stafford over Eli based on his Stats. Eli was the most clutch QB from whenever the Dallas game was until the end of the Super Bowl and was statistically the best 4th quarter QB in the entire NFL. The cherry on top is beating arguably the best QB/coach combination of all time in the Super Bowl not once, but twice. To me, being the Pats hater I am, Eli Manning is a folk hero and Mark Sanchez is not close. Remember it's about January not stats and from 2007 to present who has been better in January than Eli, rings back it up.

48-44-1 JETS, enough said, end the thread! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Thats closer than I thought it was actually, fine you win that...... But you said Rex owns the Dolphins, which is not true at all, you know that right? Its the opposite

Back
Top Bottom