Flores is a hell of a coach & postives | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores is a hell of a coach & postives

Let's not forget that Sparano and Gase started off strong in Miami. Neither ended up being the answer here.

The FACT is that there's absolutely nothing impressive about the job Flores has done yet. The wins have come against either bad or really injured teams...when the season was already over.

It's easy to coach and play this game when you don't have the pressure of getting to the playoffs on the line. It also helps that his owner has essentially given him a pass for anything that happens this year.

Let's not forget that Sparano and Gase started off strong in Miami. Neither ended up being the answer here.

The FACT is that there's absolutely nothing impressive about the job Flores has done yet. The wins have come against either bad or really injured teams...when the season was already over.

It's easy to coach and play this game when you don't have the pressure of getting to the playoffs on the line. It also helps that his owner has essentially given him a pass for anything that happens this year.

It's easy to play, coach, prepare, win in the NFL when you litearlly have no talent?
It's easy to play, coach, prepare, win in the NFL when your 0 and forever?

Nothing at all impressive about that...

BTW, How'd Cam Cameron do with that loaded Dolphins team that went 1-15?

Sure...

Look how ridiculous this man looks getting in the face of the official about the call that was obviously interference. What does coach think he's accomplishing by acting like that post game? The game is meaningless as his team has been out of the hunt for the playoffs since early in the year.

I hope the NFL doesn't stand for this. Flores should be fined for acting like a fool.

Look how ridiculous this man looks getting in the face of the official about the call that was obviously interference. What does coach think he's accomplishing by acting like that post game? The game is meaningless as his team has been out of the hunt for the playoffs since early in the year.

I hope the NFL doesn't stand for this. Flores should be fined for acting like a fool.

first he is young coach so a little more control will come with time. BUT damn if the passion of it can harnessed Ican live with a rare minor explosion .

Flores and his team got hosed by the NFL. The passion he showed was fantastic to see. He wanted the game very badly and it got taken from him by a call they had been allowing all night. Suddenly, with the game on the line they change the way they have been calling it all night. And BTW, because they are out of the hunt he should care? I disagree with every word written by Eric Rosenthal, whoever he is. Take a hike, buddy. We love Coach Flores and his fiery personality!

It’s no secret I was critical of him coming into the season and through much of the season, but the past month and a half he has proven his worth. Seeing him get heated and vocal with the ref today really resonated with me. I loved to see the passion and fight for the team.

I want to like him and and am definitely warming to him but the question is if Ballage was not injured would he still be trotting him out there 90% of the time?
And to beat the dead horse...to keep playing Fitzpatrick over Rosen at this point is senseless

While I was pulling for the win, hopefully by the Jets winning they will keep Gase as their HC next year, Because as long as he is the HC of the Jets they are going to continue to be a bad football team. Gase is a terrible NFL head coach and all Dolphin fans should be happy he is now coaching the Jets and not the Dolphins.
The Jets offense stinks and Darnold seems to be regressing under Gase. Greg Williams and the Jets defense
is the reason the Jets are even competitive and the reason the Jets won today.

The New York media has been telling it's fans for over the past two weeks that Gase isn't going anywhere next year. The fans seemed to know it too. Don't know why, but Gase will be in New York for at least another year.

Not going to say you're one of 'them,' but there were several here who predicted ZERO wins, or, 1 win if lucky. Now those wins are "meaningless" or "luck," or some other excuse. And that's with a ton of injuries and a team of 'scrubs' or 'garbage.' Now Flo has proven nothing because the wins were against bad teams (although some thought Phil would win easily).
None of this proves Flo will be the next Shula, but he appears to be the best coach since Prohibition and his success is certainlty encouraging.

I want to like him and and am definitely warming to him but the question is if Ballage was not injured would he still be trotting him out there 90% of the time?
And to beat the dead horse...to keep playing Fitzpatrick over Rosen at this point is senseless

I agree on Ballage. Fitz is playing because Flo wants to win - games aren't meaningless to him. And why McCain. There are a few decisions I don't understand. That said, his overall body of work is quite impressive.

If you want to lose a locker room real fast, you throw Rosen out there for absolutely no reason. The players know who the better QB is.

I love that Flores went after the ref that ****ed Miami out of the game.

Sparano would have been fist pumping in disbelief
Philbin would have been picking up trash on the sideline
Gase would have popped an eye out of socket while shrugging

Not Flores.......Nope, he runs over and starts jawing in the refs ear, whispering sweet sweet tidings of go **** yourself".

I want to play for Coach Flores myself.. This guys is the real deal- been saying it all along. Even more impressive is that he continues to impress me even after i'm already sold on him.
A loss to the Jets never felt so good lmao.

We played our asses off. I'm so proud of this team.

lmao

If the eagles beat us they would have been first in their division

Back
Top Bottom