Flores not sure Xavien Howard will be at camp. | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Flores not sure Xavien Howard will be at camp.

But it wasn't a joke.

Any Dolphin fan alive would keep Xavien and dump you as a fan. Just reminding you.
Au contraire...

THIS Dolphins fan would trade X in a heartbeat if we can get a package of picks.

X is a great player; but he's had knee injuries and is a selfish piece of work. Guys like this destroy locker rooms.

Au contraire...

THIS Dolphins fan would trade X in a heartbeat if we can get a package of picks.

X is a great player; but he's had knee injuries and is a selfish piece of work. Guys like this destroy locker rooms.

Well everyone is available for a mythical package.

Well everyone is available for a mythical package.
But X is begging for it...

Asking for an early contract redo is probably the #1 way to ask to be moved... especially when you are already paid extremely well.

Guys like this are all about ego, selfishness, and narcissism... the fact that every dollar he makes will come out of another player's pocket (due to the salary cap) makes it even worse.

Be a man... fulfill your contract.

But X is begging for it...

Asking for an early contract redo is probably the #1 way to ask to be moved... especially when you are already paid extremely well.

Guys like this are all about ego, selfishness, and narcissism... the fact that every dollar he makes will come out of another player's pocket (due to the salary cap) makes it even worse.

Be a man... fulfill your contract.

So by your logic if Byron Jones stinks it up the next two years we should pay out the remainder of his deal because it’s the right thing to do?

Fulfill a contract that has no more guaranteed money left in it? After having a 1st team all pro year with 10 picks? Lmao

Delusional

Very delusional and incredibly selfish. They only want what’s best for them. The players are interchangeable robots.

So by your logic if Byron Jones stinks it up the next two years we should pay out the remainder of his deal because it’s the right thing to do?
That the contract the players negotiated. Like fever says if they want that negotiate a better contract.

Wow... that's a leap.

Remember back a few posts ago when I pointed out that the NFL contract allows a team to cut a player whenever they like.

Go back and read that and see if you can determine the answer to your silly question.

Fulfill a contract that has no more guaranteed money left in it? After having a 1st team all pro year with 10 picks? Lmao

Delusional
Well... when he is sitting out, he'll be making zero money... instead of his 12M salary... and then the Phins can sue to get the signing bonus back. I hope they do.

Well... when he is sitting out, he'll be making zero money... instead of his 12M salary... and then the Phins can sue to get the signing bonus back. I hope they do.

I’ll instead root for my favorite team to retain its best player of the last decade and a half.

That the contract the players negotiated. Like fever says if they want that negotiate a better contract.
And the contract that the team negotiated contemplates the possibility of a holdout as well. The team can choose to exercise its options under those clauses or it can come to the table. Xavier’s bet is that he is more valuable to the team than the value the Dolphins would receive from collecting fines, withholding salary, or cutting him. He is likely correct.

I’ll instead root for my favorite team to retain its best player of the last decade and a half.
Even though it will do long term damage to the salary cap, and the team in future renegotiations...

You want it now. Right now, and you don't care what it costs... like a child. I get it.

And the contract that the team negotiated contemplates the possibility of a holdout as well. The team can choose to exercise its options under those clauses or it can come to the table. Xavier’s bet is that he is more valuable to the team than the value the Dolphins would receive from collecting fines, withholding salary, or cutting him. He is likely correct.
Sadly, you are probably correct.

I hope we move him. I'm tired of the whining and the selfishness.

Back
Top Bottom