"Flores out to win every game period" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Flores out to win every game period"

if they were trying to win every game from day 1 josh rosen never would have seen the field.

ummm did you watch the early games? fitz was horrendous to start the season. the magic had not yet kicked in. every single fan wanted to at least see Rosen play -- he got his chance and totally failed. Rosen's poor performance was letting the rest of the team down therefore he got benched permanently. When Fitz was bad so was the rest of the team. Gradually we have improved on both sides and so did Fitz

I must have missed something. The pro-tank people are now snowflakes?
seems like the ones worried about looks and perceptions would be more fragile

Seems to me it would be obvious,

here let me explain....

Snowflakes - detached from reality, living in a dream world, not so much fragile as....

EXTREMELY DELICATE & INCREDIBLY FRAGILE. :p

Look I can see anyone assuming the FO's motives at the beginning of the season it was really obvious. However if anyone seriously for one second thought the coaches and players were in on intentionally trying to lose I honestly don't know what to tell you.

Seems to me it would be obvious,

here let me explain....

Snowflakes - detached from reality, living in a dream world, not so much fragile as....

EXTREMELY DELICATE & INCREDIBLY FRAGILE. :p
right, but wouldn't snowflakes be more worried about appearances and traditions?

right, but wouldn't snowflakes be more worried about appearances and traditions?
No.
Snowflake is a 2010s derogatory slang term for a person, implying that they have an inflated sense of uniqueness, an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or are overly-emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions.

No.
Snowflake is a 2010s derogatory slang term for a person, implying that they have an inflated sense of uniqueness, an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or are overly-emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions.
to me, that describes many Dolphins fans who think their team should never go 0-16 for any reason. Tankers don't care about tarnishing the Perfect Season nor do they get emotional about too many losses. Seems like they are the ones thinking outside the box.
Oh well, to each his own I guess

Would have been cool to get that "win every game" memo before we were 0-7. What a waste of a good opportunity to get a good QB. But keep building that "culture" after over 50% of this team is replaced in the offseason. Then we get to rebuild the "culture" again.

to me, that describes many Dolphins fans who think their team should never go 0-16 for any reason. Tankers don't care about tarnishing the Perfect Season nor do they get emotional about too many losses. Seems like they are the ones thinking outside the box.
Oh well, to each his own I guess
I don’t know if you noticed but it’s the tankers losing their minds, for crying out loud there’s 6-7 threads whining about it.

Would have been cool to get that "win every game" memo before we were 0-7. What a waste of a good opportunity to get a good QB. But keep building that "culture" after over 50% of this team is replaced in the offseason. Then we get to rebuild the "culture" again.

:rolleyes: :wall:dead:

I guess Flo left you out you should report it to the FO

if they were trying to win every game from day 1 josh rosen never would have seen the field.

Actually because he put Rosen in, then took him out shows he's trying to win every game. The first two games, Miami was crushed by the Ravens, then the Patriots, with Fitzpatrick doing much on offense, he moved to Rosen hoping he was the answer, as soon as it was apparent he wasn't, back comes Fitz.

Back
Top Bottom