****Florida State Seminoles Football**** | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Florida State Seminoles Football****

Hahahahahahahaha hahahaha

Good luck the rest of the way Noles.

I'm going insane.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahaha hahahaha

Good luck the rest of the way Noles.

I'm going insane.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Heyyyyy, the Noles won the Toilet Bowl! That was some ugly football by two talented but very bad teams. At least y'all can fire Bobby and have hope, Willy has already stolen our souls!

BTW, WTF was Bobby thinking throwing the ball with the lead and less than 2 minutes to play? I was in shock!

Last edited:
Good win. Now come get some boys

2j16dr.gif

See you at the ROCK

Heyyyyy, the Noles won the Toilet Bowl! That was some ugly football by two talented but very bad teams. At least y'all can fire Bobby and have hope, Willy has already stolen our souls!

BTW, WTF was Bobby thinking throwing the ball with the lead and less than 2 minutes to play? I was in shock!

That was a ridiculously stupid call. In all honesty, coaches should be fired for making such amateur mistakes. The guy makes 25 Mill over 6 or 7 years.

I'll take a gift win when they are given. Hopefully, the players gain a little confidence back and can use this come from behind win going forward. I fully expect the Noles to get rocked in "The Rock" next weekend.

You guys should be able to block a punt or two . Our punters suk ass. I expect a close game as unusual. Even when you guys were way better we played you close most years .
i expect the same.

I don't think that was Bobby. I think the QB audibled based on the ass chewing he got from Bobby.

You guys should be able to block a punt or two . Our punters suk ***. I expect a close game as unusual. Even when you guys were way better we played you close most years .
i expect the same.

May you feel the pain of the turnover backpack!

I can't even say turnover backpack without laughing and cringing at the same time. So ****ing stupid!

I don't think that was Bobby. I think the QB audibled based on the *** chewing he got from Bobby.
It's my understanding that Jawon Pass isn't supposed to have the ability to change plays at the line of scrimmage. But maybe Bobby changed his mind on that.

At any rate, Bobby was very "Steve Kragthorpe-esque" during his post game presser. He simply doesn't have that fire any more.

Ok, it appears that Bobby did call the pass play based on FSU defensive alignment. Jawon Pass threw it to the wrong WR. The WR he was supposed to throw it to was wide open. That's why Bobby was chewing him out after the INT.

Still doesn't absolve him of the fact that we should have been running the ball there.

Ok, it appears that Bobby did call the pass play based on FSU defensive alignment. Jawon Pass threw it to the wrong WR. The WR he was supposed to throw it to was wide open. That's why Bobby was chewing him out after the INT.

Still doesn't absolve him of the fact that we should have been running the ball there.
Wrong receiver or not. You pretty much had the game won. So they are both idiots: coach and QB :lol:

I am looking forward to this, I just hope my frustration doesn't have me turning the game off at 3:45.

Back
Top Bottom