*****Florida State Seminoles Football****

FSU Truth

Toss a coin to your Witcher
Hammered
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Yesterday was a good day for FSU. For a team that has an overall losing record over the last 3 years, a brand new coach, I was pleasantly surprised by the recruiting class.

In 10 days the Noles lost one qb (Jeff Sims) but added 2 others (Rodemaker and Purdy). Purdy looks like he will have a chance to start as a freshman. His brother is Brock Purdy and started as a true freshman at Iowa state for Matt Campbell. Chubba is a better overall prospect. Extremely good athlete and a really good arm. Both QBs were flips from other schools...Rodemaker from USF and Purdy from Louisville.

Noles also landed RB (Toafili) that has some size...it was interesting but it seemed like Norvell seemed almost giddy talking about him as a player. Runs hard and with power, has good speed and catches well out of the backfield.

Noles also landed several very good WRs, 2 offensive linemen, DBs, DT, and an LB.

One last thing, FSU hired their offensive line coach as well yesterday.

Here is a video of Purdy

Toafili

FSU Truth

Hammered
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
FSU has hired Chris Marve as LB coach.

This is a really good hire. Has coached at Vanderbilt and Mississippi State. Was named in the 40 under 40 coaching list of coaches to keep an eye on. Referred to as a rising star in the profession. Considering FSU has had really ****ty LB play the last couple of years, he should be able to provide an upgrade to the unit.

With hiring one MSU coach I really hope this leads us to bring T. Buckley back to FSU as a DB coach (he coaches at MSU)

Buddy

Right Wing Nut Job
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
FSU has hired Chris Marve as LB coach.

This is a really good hire. Has coached at Vanderbilt and Mississippi State. Was named in the 40 under 40 coaching list of coaches to keep an eye on. Referred to as a rising star in the profession. Considering FSU has had really ****ty LB play the last couple of years, he should be able to provide an upgrade to the unit.

With hiring one MSU coach I really hope this leads us to bring T. Buckley back to FSU as a DB coach (he coaches at MSU)
This is a good hire. I'm really liking the staff Norvell is putting together.

fishfanmiami

Yes I am a Pirate
Administrator
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I thought this was funny

Props to the FSU basketball team. Kicking butt this season

FSU Truth

Hammered
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I thought this was funny

Props to the FSU basketball team. Kicking butt this season
UM and UF both feel real good, but three years ago we had won something like 7 strait against Miami and 5 against UF.

FSU basketball has been great this season so far...We picked up two top basketball recruits as well to help next season once Devin and Forrest are gone.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom