Football player/ Star have you met? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Football player/ Star have you met?

i was staying at the dolphins hotel and there were all these dolphins players staying there, but mostly scrubs that got cut after preseason... the weird thing was, the celebrity i saw wasn't a dolphin, but it was steven tyler from areosmith
he was talking on his cell phone and then got into a bently......

I used to work the player sqaud at Jacobs Field in Cleveland so I met alot of MLB players over the past years. Some of the coolest were Mike Piazza, Bobby Higginson,Kenny Lofton, and Jim Thome. I also met Tim McGraw before a concert and he was the coolest guy around. Very down to earth and friendly. Sorry to say but I've never met any Phins. :(

I met Magic Johnson in Ohio. Also Met Michael Jordan, Dean Smith, and Larry Brown at Pinehurst Golf Course in South Carolina and got their autographs on a scorecard. It was awesome, they were all gentlemen and took time out of their golf game to talk to me. I also met Tony Dorsett when he played for Dallas.

igor79 said:
i was staying at the dolphins hotel and there were all these dolphins players staying there, but mostly scrubs that got cut after preseason... the weird thing was, the celebrity i saw wasn't a dolphin, but it was steven tyler from areosmith
he was talking on his cell phone and then got into a bently......
:roflmao:

I lived in carlisle for bout 4 years and i met lavar arrington when they came and practiced at dickinson college...The guys legs were as bout as big as a truck monster of a guy

Other guys i met and got there autograph

Champ Bailey
Stephen Davis
Darrius Thompson
Bruce Smith

met a couple others cant think of

As for football players, Cliff Groce and Jim Harbaugh when they were Colts at the Adam's Mark lounge in Indy.

Paul Stanley, Eric Carr, and Bruce Kulock of KISS at the Holiday Inn lounge in Johnson City TN. Didnt see Gene though. Bruce said "Gene's busy"

Well living by Jacksonville I have met all Jaguars.

Tommy Hendricks, met him at training camp last year. Also Hugh Douglas, Jimmy Smith, Fred Taylor, Donovan Darius, Marlon Mcree, Fernado Bryant, Jason Craft, Reggie Williams, Ephraim Salaam, Marco Coleman, Reggie Willams, Earnest Wilford, Byron Leftwich, Quinn Gray, David Gerrard, Chris Hanson, Jermaine Lewis, Jack Del Rio, Kyle Brady, Bobby McCray, Chris Luzar, T.J Slaughter, Akin Adel, Jorge Cordova, JJ Stokes, Kiwaukee Thomas, Marcus Stroud, Big John Henderson and others.

The only one I have met away from training camp is Jimmy Smith. He was probably the nicest next to Tommy Hendricks and Hugh Douglas. I met him at the Orange Park Mall. He had a ton of bags and was talking to some girls and when the girls left I went up and talked to him for a minute and asked him for his autograph, he said sure got a pen and I said no. He told me to go over to Clairs and get a sharpie from there and he waited for me to go get it signed my shirt chatted a few and left. He was a super nice guy.

Buddwalk said:
I lived in carlisle for bout 4 years and i met lavar arrington when they came and practiced at dickinson college...The guys legs were as bout as big as a truck monster of a guy

Other guys i met and got there autograph

Champ Bailey
Stephen Davis
Darrius Thompson
Bruce Smith

met a couple others cant think of

The biggest football player I have ever seen is Big John Henderson. The biggest legs I have ever seen were on Chris Mua fatu maafala. That guys legs are like trees trunks.

I met Don Shula, Mark Duper, Mark Clayton, Matt Turk,Larry Izzo
Other players that are not Dolphins....Mike Bartrum, Donovan McNabb, David Akers, Koy Detmer, Chad Lewis and Peter Warrick.
I played Basketball against Randy Moss and Jason Williams in high school, never played against Chad Pennington, but got a pic with him when he played at Marshall. I also got Jeff Bagwell and Craig Biggio's autographs.
Partied after hours with Kid Rock and Uncle Kracker.

finswin56 said:
I used to go to family day all the time in the 80's, but I guess that doesn't count.

I played against Jevon Kearse, Greg Spires, Jamie Jerman, and Ernest Grahm in high school.

Graham was just a freshman, but he was built like a 21 year.

Spires (DE for Tampa Bay now) played linebacker and RB :eek:... let's just say he was Bettis-like. After that game my buddy's new nickname was "speedbump"

Jerman was God. He played on a sprained ankle and still returned a punt for a TD. For those of you who don't know him, he may be the biggest UM bust ever. He should have been Deion.

Jevon didn't do much our Junior year, but he flat out owned us our Senior year. He played safety (if you can believe it) and receiver.

must be a ft myers guy - i remember all those players and going back at little earlier don ellis and deion - my best friend played qb with deion with the rebels - what school you go to?

Back
Top Bottom