Former Miami Dolphins Head Coach Tony Sparano Passes Away | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Miami Dolphins Head Coach Tony Sparano Passes Away

There’s no doubt that him and Pennington did all they could to make this team relevant. It’s not his fault we were that bad. He will be fistpumping with the angels rooting on his Vikings squad to the playoffs and beyond.

BIG FIST PUMP to Tony Sparano! Although I wasn't a fan of you as our head coach (we definitely do worse than you), you seemed like a real down to earth guy, that I would like as a person.

RIP Tony
Thank you for the 2008 season. You gave the Pat's an @$$ whoopin they'll never forget.

Too young. Was sad to read that. Best wishes to his family and friends. RIP.

Hopefully the family files a lawsuit. Unacceptable to think they'd let him go and this happens.

I mean I am sure they will look into it based on what tests were done, what they told them, we just don’t have all the information- at least yet.

The pain will remain etc, like when my friend lost his mom to a medical error. Unfortunately stuff like this happens, just sad.

So sad. I liked Tony. Great guy. He had true passion to the game, and my heart goes out to his family. RIP Coach Tony Sparano.

Back
Top Bottom