Former Miami Dolphins Head Coach Tony Sparano Passes Away | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Former Miami Dolphins Head Coach Tony Sparano Passes Away

Wow. Thoughts and prayers for the family

Tony Goomba!!! My fellow Italian!!! May you rest in Peace!!! Thanks for the memories of the 2008 11-5 season, that was fun to watch. Fist Pump to you Tony.

Rest in peace Coach, you did not do as horrible a job as some here thought, you just were too satisfied with Mediocrity, instead of expecting far more from your offense.

When I heard this it made me physically sick. Even though he didn't have a lot of success in Miami it wasn't because he was't trying. The guy worked his ass off and his players played physical football for him. I will always remember the big fist pumps. I had a lot of laughs watching him do that. Totally sucks that anyone has to die that young. RIP Tony and thank you for giving your all in Miami.

Man what a shock, regardless of what we thought of him as a coach he definitely seemed like a good guy and it is a sad day for sure.

2008 was a rare bright spot in many seasons of mediocrity and flat out losing. Thanks for helping to craft it coach. RIP

Back
Top Bottom