Friday's Minicamp report

didnt see it posted so here ya go... Sounds good except for the recievers

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_football_dolphins/

• Henne was the best looking out of all 3
  • Recievers dropping balls left and right
  • Wilford fumbles
  • Will Allen shutting down Wilford

The nod to henne was a little silly

Working with the third teamers, Henne hit Greg Camarillo (notice the unit) in stride with a 20-plus yard pass on his very first throw, beating cornerback Nate Jones.

Any other report on any other person you would hear- so what he took advantage of a scrub backfield.

instead we hear

I give Henne the edge over McCown and John Beck today because he moved the offense more with limited weaponry around him.

just silly :err:

I thought Nate Jones was a stud lol. So now he put in Henne with the first team hmm. Wow it took Beck until week 16 to play with the first team according to some reports on here lol. Way too early to put much on this but I think Henne is much more in the mix than people want to believe.

errr doesnt sound like a very good start....:foundout:
Ehh..Its early, I wouldnt put a lot of credence into what you read or see. These guys are battling to get into football shape and being tired makes you commit a lot of errors....especially dropped balls. I wouldnt worry

I thought Nate Jones was a stud lol. So now he put in Henne with the first team hmm. Wow it took Beck until week 16 to play with the first team according to some reports on here lol. Way too early to put much on this but I think Henne is much more in the mix than people want to believe.

he was playing with the THIRD team

he was playing with the THIRD team

According to the blog they also inserted him with the first team after his impressive showing but I guess you missed that.

according to the blog
I give Henne the edge over McCown and John Beck today because he moved the offense more with limited weaponry around him. At one point his receivers were Jayson Foster and Davone Bess, who are both under 5-foot-11. I suspect the coaches also liked what they saw because when it was time to do the second round of 11-on-11, guess who was the first quarterback out there, working with the starters?
Yup, it was Henne, who coach Tony Sparano said is clearly behind McCown and John Beck in graspinng the offense because of the limited time he's had to work with this offense

So regardless of who we want, he is probably more in the mix than many believe.

According to the blog they also inserted him with the first team after his impressive showing but I guess you missed that.

according to the blog
I give Henne the edge over McCown and John Beck today because he moved the offense more with limited weaponry around him. At one point his receivers were Jayson Foster and Davone Bess, who are both under 5-foot-11. I suspect the coaches also liked what they saw because when it was time to do the second round of 11-on-11, guess who was the first quarterback out there, working with the starters?
Yup, it was Henne, who coach Tony Sparano said is clearly behind McCown and John Beck in graspinng the offense because of the limited time he's had to work with this offense

So regardless of who we want, he is probably more in the mix than many believe.

And i am guessing you missed the part where he said he was giving him the nod over McCown and John Beck today because he moved the offense more with limited weaponry around him.

It was not because what he did with the first team.

And i am guessing you missed the part where he said he was giving him the nod over McCown and John Beck today because he moved the offense more with limited weaponry around him.

I actually stated it way too early to make much out of this but Henne even working with the first team is quite a victory in itself. Last year people were raving about Beck in training camp while he worked with the third team but of course when its Henne thats differant. All I said was I guess it is a three way battle much like what has been said all along.

I read that part for sure. I think some people just dont want to hear anything that may make Henne sound like he is doing good. I keep hearing may the best man win but I have a feeling there will be some bitter people on this board if Henne is considered the best man.

Back
Top Bottom