Friday's Minicamp report | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Friday's Minicamp report

Ginn won't disappoint

He manages to get open often enough ... but he unfortunately can't throw the ball to himself

I dont know as a receiver he just does not seem as dangerous as some people say. Fairly pedestrian average

I read that part for sure. I think some people just dont want to hear anything that may make Henne sound like he is doing good. I keep hearing may the best man win but I have a feeling there will be some bitter people on this board if Henne is considered the best man.

Yep, Henne has one good practice and we're all in denial :rolleyes2: Classic!!

Yep, Henne has one good practice and we're all in denial :rolleyes2: Classic!!

Never said all and I was referring to if he is named the starter that it seems some will be quite bitter. It just seems if Henne gets some props excuses are made real quickly but if someone says the same about Beck they are a hater. I actually have not made much out of anything in shorts, I do find it good for Henne that he earned some first team reps(I believe that was the first time he saw action with the first team).

Never said all and I was referring to if he is named the starter that it seems some will be quite bitter. It just seems if Henne gets some props excuses are made real quickly but if someone says the same about Beck they are a hater. I actually have not made much out of anything in shorts, I do find it good for Henne that he earned some first team reps(I believe that was the first time he saw action with the first team).

I think you would be quite surprised if you started two polls

would you be bitter if Henne won the battle?
and another one would you be bitter if Beck won the battle?

If i were a betting man i would bet that less than 5 percent would be bitter if Henne actually WON the battle...

I couldnt say the same about the other poll though.

I think you would be quite surprised if you started two polls

would you be bitter if Henne won the battle?
and another one would you be bitter if Beck won the battle?

If i were a betting man i would bet that less than 5 percent would be bitter if Henne actually WON the battle...

I couldnt say the same about the other poll though.

The problem with a poll is that people are notm honest about such things. There will be bitterness at the same level from both take that to the bank.

I read that part for sure. I think some people just dont want to hear anything that may make Henne sound like he is doing good. I keep hearing may the best man win but I have a feeling there will be some bitter people on this board if Henne is considered the best man.

Well the one consistent thing is that all three of them are inconsistent, so I think it will be hard to judge anything on any of them based off a good or bad day.

If Henne were to step up i would def not be bitter, actually quite the opposite. That said, I do hope that Beck is able to win the job for himself.

The problem with a poll is that people are notm honest about such things. There will be bitterness at the same level from both take that to the bank.

I think we discussed this before
From my experience on this topic, when you ask a Beck supporter who he wants to start, i usually read "Whoever wins the battle in camp." (see Gromet76 response directly above)

On the other side I read "Henne or McCown"

One answer is good for the team- the other- not so much.

I think we discussed this before
From my experience on this topic, when you ask a Beck supporter who he wants to start, i usually read "Whoever wins the battle in camp."

On the other side I read "Henne or McCown"

One answer is good for the team- the other- not so much.

Thats your perception but seriously I see alot of animositity for Henne and excuses why we took another qb in the second round. I hear people saying it on the board but when you read deeper I really see thier true feelings. I dont think either Henne or beck fans being that differant I just think henne fans get labeled more. Most beck fans do not want henne to be the starter and visa versa no matter how they try to sugercoat it.

This is the second time I've read about Phillip Merling being pancaked. I'm disappointed. I wonder has he recovered fully from his sports hernia yet.

Thats your perception but seriously I see alot of animositity for Henne and excuses why we took another qb in the second round. I hear people saying it on the board but when you read deeper I really see thier true feelings. I dont think either Henne or beck fans being that differant I just think henne fans get labeled more. Most beck fans do not want henne to be the starter and visa versa no matter how they try to sugercoat it.

Okay this is a great thread for this because EVERYONE wants to read about camp at this time of year...

MAKE YOURSELVES HEARD!!!

Would anyone feel bitter if Henne won the battle in camp???

Anyone???

(chirp)

Okay this is a great thread for this because EVERYONE wants to read about camp at this time of year...

MAKE YOURSELVES HEARD!!!

Would anyone feel bitter if Henne won the battle in camp???

Anyone???

(chirp)

Its the same from both sides some people just want to act like they are better fans. Really pay attention to the comments and tell me that Beck Supporters will be happy with Henne as qb. I think Henne is the better prospect but I have never said I will be mad if Beck is the starter so where does that place me.

Its the same from both sides some people just want to act like they are better fans. Really pay attention to the comments and tell me that Beck Supporters will be happy with Henne as qb. I think Henne is the better prospect but I have never said I will be mad if Beck is the starter so where does that place me.

I am a beck supporter and I would be doing cartwheels if Henne won the job. And i do pay attention, the people i disguss this matter with usually say the same thing- may the best man win....That kind of thought pattern is ABSOLUTLY GREAT for the team

maybe you can point me in the direction of a thread where someone says something different- i just dont see it....

unless of course you are saying Henne supporters are just a little more honest about their feelings than beck supporters.

I am a beck supporter and I would be doing cartwheels if Henne won the job. And i do pay attention, the people i disguss this matter with usually say the same thing- may the best man win....That kind of thought pattern is ABSOLUTLY GREAT for the team

maybe you can point me in the direction of a thread where someone says something different- i just dont see it....

unless of course you are saying Henne supporters are just a little more honest about their feelings than beck supporters.

I cant speak for everyone but truly in tone of posts I hear that verbage. I dont think any less of Henne supporters will be upset as compared to henne supporters. i know of no Henne supporters that want Henne to be the starter regardless of how he looks in camp. I personally think Mccown will be the starter and tha all qb's will play this year with Henne being the clear starter in 2009. I think that the idea that I would be upset if Beck is named starter if he does best makes no sense at all. The differance is I have never said that Henne is the best player in the draft like many tried to claim last year. You can see the hate some fans have when they bashed Brady Quinn because of a rookie camp. I was in the draft room on FH and definately remember people saying please dont take henne because they were such big Beck fans. Hell Im glad to have competition and am realistic enough to believe that even the best of experts miss on qb prospects so I dont try to act like anybody is a cant miss. I just dont like when people are fake about what they feel. If you will be happy fine but I think its false to think that people that pull for Henne are less of a fan than people that pull for Beck.

Means they are yet to put on the pads and are practicing in shorts.

Just saying they did not play him with the first team for the hell of it either. I think that debunks the myth that Henne is not part of the competition.The coaches have said its a three way battle just Henne has had less time with the playbook than the others.

Back
Top Bottom