Gase/ Reporters Comments Etc - The Monday After | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase/ Reporters Comments Etc - The Monday After

Thank you. Looking at the list it appears these players are those on the IR list. Although we don't have the most "IR" injuries, I would be hard pressed to find other teams with as many injured up players in total. We are missing basically the entire offensive line. 3 of the top receivers (Parker, Wilson, Stills/Grant), TE's, Defensive line, etc. Not all injuries are of equal value. Losing a starting QB is not the same as losing a 3rd CB.
Our Coaching staff continues with poor starts and worse with 2nd half adjustments. Too many defensive break-downs. It's amazing we have won 5 games.
Considering we played the Jets twice and the Raiders. It's not that amazing.

they cant block, tackle or catch but somehow get injured. LOL
only Dolphins who had a right to be injured was quinn.

My opinion is Ryan IS coming back, even if they setup a practice pitch count, at all costs unless he absolutely cannot. I think they’re trying to find a threshold for him now and if its acceptable they’re going to try it. I’m guessing the idea is limited throws during the week to see if he can go all out for 30-40 Unlimited throws on Sunday. I bet that’s why he threw yesterday, a simulation to see how he feels on Wednesday. Not guaranteeing he’s coming back but unless it’s deemed impossible I think they’re going to try it. We know the 2018 Dolphins are done but they WILL NEVER ADMIT THAT. To them it’s desperate times, desperate measures time.

I'm not a Gase or Burke fan and some seem blinded to the failures of the staff/players. Given that, I'd like to know how you differentiate between "excuses" and 'reasons.' You do agree there can be reasons, right?

I agree. Gase has become an excuse for an N F L HC. The reasons are varied. Reflected by the product on the field. Beyond that -- consistent inconsistency is a hallmark of incompetence. Of course there are levels thereof. But we suck pretty good! And do it fairly consistently! And of course we always seem to have a clown show going on somewhere -- latest being #20.

Here's a reason -- you go out and sign a 33 year old fat ask OG who goes down (was it week 1?) so that "loss" becomes an excuse for the under performing OL -- which just happens to consistently under perform year after year! The reason this org needs so many excuses is precisely because there are so MANY REASONS why we've become a loser franchise.

The Ross record:

2009-2018 = 70 wins 84 losses!

So yea. We've become a proven LOSER under the ownership of this clown.

My opnion. Of course.

BNF

I agree. Gase has become an excuse for an N F L HC. The reasons are varied. Reflected by the product on the field. Beyond that -- consistent inconsistency is a hallmark of incompetence. Of course there are levels thereof. But we suck pretty good! And do it fairly consistently! And of course we always seem to have a clown show going on somewhere -- latest being #20.

Here's a reason -- you go out and sign a 33 year old fat ask OG who goes down (was it week 1?) so that "loss" becomes an excuse for the under performing OL -- which just happens to consistently under perform year after year! The reason this org needs so many excuses is precisely because there are so MANY REASONS why we've become a loser franchise.

The Ross record:

2009-2018 = 70 wins 84 losses!

So yea. We've become a proven LOSER under the ownership of this clown.

My opnion. Of course.

BNF

You got it, make sure you pack the IR and then use injuries as an excuse. who the F do the Dolphins even hit to be injured, who do they block?

Blame whatever you want, but here are the current standings of the Dolphins:

Total Offense: 28/32
- Passing: 26/32
- Rushing: 20/32

Total Defense: 26/32
- Passing: 20/32
- Rushing: 32/32

Wow. How pathetic is that!

So what's the problem? Seems like we produce these kinda numbers year after year!

What's the REASON?

What's the EXCUSE?

Defense
Opponent offensive ppg allowed
-23.7: 19/32

Offense
Offensive ppg
-17.8: 28/32

Interesting. Gase needs that defensive ranking to get worse for when he throws Burke under the bus at season's end. Can't blame your woes on a defense that actually is ranked higher out of 32 teams than the offense you shepherd.

Ugh, bracing myself for the annoying season's end, "Wow what pathetic excuses that worked on Ross to retain Gase" vs "You know, those excuses were all true, guys" Attackers vs Apologists debates.

It was like 100% certain before the season started the EXCUSES would be flying high if the team underperformed yet again. Sure enough -- that's now the standard line -- even though EVERY TEAM in the NFL has players on IR (several significantly more than Miami)!

Yo. The offense sucked in preseason and started the year sucking -- inconsistent, incapable of scoring, incapable of executing blah blah!

Gase OWNS 100% of that! Along with his highly erratic play calling and --- ya know what they say -- the teams is a REFLECTION of the HC! Well, there ya go.

Bag the excuses.

Please.

BNF.

unfair. You can't judge Gase until he has a full season of all pros at every position.

Defense
Opponent offensive ppg allowed
-23.7: 19/32

Offense
Offensive ppg
-17.8: 28/32

Unreal how this team can manage to average less than 18 points the way the game is played and officiated these days. It's really incredible. Not just this season either... Almost every season going back decades.

Back
Top Bottom