********** gator football *********** | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

********** gator football ***********

Would help if we didn't lose all our IN STATE (top level) talent to programs like Bama and Ohio State...damn them! LOL

Might help if Florida teams stopped getting their teeth kicked in by programs like Bama and Ohio St.

Which reminds me - Bama has a trip to the swamp planned in September. Them ol' Bama boys ain't been there since they put that 4 touchdown beatdown on the lizards there in the swamp about 10 years ago with a bunch of boys from Mobile, Alabama.

See you'ens boys real soon.

Might help if Florida teams stopped getting their teeth kicked in by programs like Bama and Ohio St.

Which reminds me - Bama has a trip to the swamp planned in September. Them ol' Bama boys ain't been there since they put that 4 touchdown beatdown on the lizards there in the swamp about 10 years ago with a bunch of boys from Mobile, Alabama.

See you'ens boys real soon.
Get ready for a good matchup! I think it could go either way!

University of Florida does well in a lot of different sports. Particularly women's sports. They've won more team titles than the men.

Reality is we only give a sh*t about football. All those women's tennis trophies can't help on you on fall Saturdays when the Tide is ready to roll.

University of Florida does well in a lot of different sports. Particularly women's sports. They've won more team titles than the men.

Reality is we only give a sh*t about football. All those women's tennis trophies can't help on you on fall Saturdays when the Tide is ready to roll.
Speak for yourself.

Maybe if you have a daughter one day you'll think differently.

Or not...

Won't hold my breath...

...but hey, if my college was only good at Football for the most part, I'd think the same thing! :shrug: :bye:😉

Speak for yourself.

Maybe if you have a daughter one day you'll think differently.

Or not...

Won't hold my breath...

...but hey, if my college was only good at Football for the most part, I'd think the same thing! :shrug: :bye:😉

Well if I kept getting my teeth kicked in by Bama in football I'd try to convince somebody I prefer all that nonsense too. Maybe your handle should've been gatorgirls instead - they win more.

Good luck in Equestrian this year. Bring home that trophy!

#NickSabanALLStars

Well if I kept getting my teeth kicked in by Bama in football I'd try to convince somebody I prefer all that nonsense too. Maybe your handle should've been gatorgirls instead - they win more.

Good luck in Equestrian this year. Bring home that trophy!

#NickSabanALLStars
If you knew anything, you'd know the Florida Gators don't compete in Equestrian..or else they probably would dominate that, too.

Hahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you knew anything, you'd know the Florida Gators don't compete in Equestrian..or else they probably would dominate that, too.

Hahaha! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They must have done away with it in favor of men's shoe throwing. At least you have a shot to do well.

Back
Top Bottom