*** Gators Football Thread *** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Gators Football Thread ***

tebow finally practiced today - but still hasn't been cleared to play. not gonna lie - getting pretty worried about this situation. i still think he'll be cleared before saturday - but man this is racking my nerves. all i can say is thank God we had a bye week after that nasty concussion.

game day. i don't think there is any way they will let tebow sit this one out. damn we need him in there against that LSU D. i'll be blackout drunk by 8 tonight anyway - will be grillin and drinkin all day.

lets go gators!!! i hope its a good game. its been awhile since the gators have been in a competitive game. i kinda miss it. blowouts are nice but whippin lsu by 51 like last time kinda takes the air out of the hype. so heres a cheer for a competitive game, i doubt it though. geaux gators.

decent game yesterday - nothing too exciting - but anytime we can leave death valley on a saturday night with a win i'm happy. our D is phenomenal - man i'm gonna miss watching the group play together after the years end. best gator D ever - that group is something special. spikes and haden are the best in the country at their positions - both will be early to mid first rounders.

another very boring offensive game plan for us. i get the conservative play calling i guess, but why have tebow rush 17 times after a severe concussion? i wasn't a fan of that at all. just give it to moody - he needs more touches anyway. he's a great back that's way underutilized.

it seems like they are playing conservative. doing just enough to win. kind of like getting the lead and saying to the other team beat us. i think theyre saving the bells and whistles for when they need them. gators havent opened up yet.

This offense reminds me a lot of the Gators pre-Ole Miss last year. I think now that LSU, the big hurdle, is over, we'll be seeing a little more of an opened-up offense.

Man, Arkansas is simply giving this game to Florida with missed opportunities.

Ugly, ugly, ugly. But I'll take it. This WAS the Ole Miss game last year. Only difference is that we won. Really need to need to get the fumbling under control and re-learn how to tackle too. Hope Spikes is OK too. That was just an awful, awful all around game.

i'll take the W but those calls we got in our favor on that last drive were crap. there was no pass interference and the taunting call was total BS. i hate to win like that - but the loss would've been worse. we really need to work on our play calling - we had thompson and a few guys wide open all game that we just didn't throw to. the dive play was getting stuffed all game - yet we continued to do it. the passing game was wide open all game - we didn't even need to run the ball. but we kept doing it - for minimal gains. if we keep up the BS play calls when we face alabama they will dismantle us. we also need spikes to be healthy in a big way.

thought today was going to be a repeat of ole miss - thank God it wasn't. we made a mediocre arkansas team look like serious contenders. i can't believe they didn't rape us after those turnovers.

Have to admit I really didn't think we were going to win that game and without those ref calls I don't think we would have won.

Back
Top Bottom