*** Gators Football Thread *** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Gators Football Thread ***

I actually thought the PI call on Arkansas was legit. DB was playing the man and not the ball and made contact. But that second flag was really bad, but that happens unfortunately. We've been on the wrong end of those calls more than once before. Don't like to win that way, but it happens. Everybody gets calls like that from time to time. No game is officiated perfectly. Just learn from this trainwreck and move the hell on and don't repeat this crap against MSU next week. This is one of those rare occasions where I'm down after a win.

Their offense doesn't look the same without Harvin and Murphy.
Sure doesn't. Losing Andre Debose for the year really hurt too. But he'll still have all his eligibility left after this season. I'm hoping that yesterday was a light turning on in Deonte's head and he can become a playmaker.

Play-calling was awful. (Can we please stop giving offensive touches to Brandon James? Please?) Offensive line sucked. WR's couldn't get open. Tebow had two fumbles and held on to the ball for too long all game but he pulled it together and was clutch on that last drive.

I think this will be the wake up call this team seems to need every year, typically in the form of a loss to an SEC West team. Because if a performance like that one won't wake them up, nothing will.

Sure doesn't. Losing Andre Debose for the year really hurt too. But he'll still have all his eligibility left after this season. I'm hoping that yesterday was a light turning on in Deonte's head and he can become a playmaker.

Play-calling was awful. (Can we please stop giving offensive touches to Brandon James? Please?) Offensive line sucked. WR's couldn't get open. Tebow had two fumbles and held on to the ball for too long all game but he pulled it together and was clutch on that last drive.

I think this will be the wake up call this team seems to need every year, typically in the form of a loss to an SEC West team. Because if a performance like that one won't wake them up, nothing will.

i am not a fan of our new offensive coordinator at all. we have more talent than we're letting on - fugging use it. we threw the ball long twice yesterday - one was a drop that was a sure touchdown and one was a 77 yard score. why were they not doing that all game - especially since the run was getting stuffed? we had guys wide open down field all game long that we weren't throwing to - what the fugg was the deal? that crap was driving me nuts.

we have to open up the playbook or alabama will absolutely dismantle us. we got lucky with those inept play calls yesterday. i thought we were going to coast to the SECCG - now i'm worried about south carolina. oh good.

clear.gif

Aww poor Candycanes. What was it this time? The weather? The refs? Glad to see they have that stagger....er....swagger back.

watching the game saturday was stressful yet again. our play calling is about as bad as it can be. we are so lucky the defense is so good b/c without them we'd be screwed. our offensive coordinator needs to be fired immediately - the plays he calls could not be more predictable. tebow needs to realize he's not helping himself as far as playing in the next level goes and should start showcasing that arm.

Aww poor Candycanes. What was it this time? The weather? The refs? Glad to see they have that stagger....er....swagger back.

Hope your enjoying this season because next year yer ga*tors will be irrelevant and will be lucky to be considered a top 25 team. Meanwhile the Canes will be tracking down their 6th NC.

Hope your enjoying this season because next year yer ga*tors will be irrelevant and will be lucky to be considered a top 25 team. Meanwhile the Canes will be tracking down their 6th NC.

Hope you'll be around to show your face next year when this offense takes off with Brantley running it while your overrated Co-canes are losing to the Clemsons of the world again.

Did you become a Gator fan and catch Gator fever when they won in 2006?

Kind of strange that someone from Colorado would be a Gator fan of all things. Of all people, a Gator fan shouldn't be the one to be trashing on mediocre football. The Zook years ring a bell?

Yeah the Gaytor bandwagon has filled up a ton over the past few years....

how many times can you guys post the same lame *** pics from the fugging 80's in this thread? you guys desperately need new material. don't worry, i'm sure you'll find something to make fun of us about after we win consecutive championships and you're stuck in '01.

i can't wait to see how many top recruits we'll steal from south florida next year - again. but look on the bright side - you guys MIGHT get a bowl bid - just hope that hope that D shows up against UNC and USF. if you guys lose to them - wow ...

i'd be way more brutal to you cane fans but i don't have any animosity towards the U. if only there were nole and vol fans in here talking trash ...

C'mon, you have to laugh at the dude in the Gators Ultimate Warrior get up. That's funny on so many levels.

Back
Top Bottom