*** Gators Football Thread *** | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Gators Football Thread ***

we finally decided to open up the playbook (in the first half at least) and look what happened. i will never understand why they don't spread the ball out more to open up up the field. no way addazio (or whatever the hell that fugg's name is) is there another year.

thompson being healthy really helps in terms of teams not stacking the box - as does actually throwing the ball more than 10 yards a pop - obviously. with brantley at the helm with weapons like thompson and debose out there - healthy - to throw to - we'll be passing all over fools next year. people saying we're done after this season will be in for a seriously rude awakening. can't wait.

Yeah nothing gets an offense back on track quite like playing the worst defense in the conference....

Well...Georgia's defense being the worst in the conference is debateable....they certainly have the talent...

Georgia's defense being the worst coached in the conference isn't debateable...

OC's have been making an *** out of Martinez all season....he hasn't won a matchup with the opposing teams OC all year by my count...

Nice win Crocs.....sewed up the Eastern Division.....

See you in Atlanta....

Yeah nothing gets an offense back on track quite like playing the worst defense in the conference....

Well...Georgia's defense being the worst in the conference is debateable....they certainly have the talent...

Georgia's defense being the worst coached in the conference isn't debateable...

OC's have been making an *** out of Martinez all season....he hasn't won a matchup with the opposing teams OC all year by my count...

Nice win Crocs.....sewed up the Eastern Division.....

See you in Atlanta....

we actually weren't insanely predictable on offense. how about that? i can't believe it took us this long to change it up a little bit. then we switched right back to vanilla in the 2nd half - basically the same 5 plays on offense after that. i can't stand that fugg addazio - meyer screwed up on that hire. he has no idea how to run an offense. if a play works - he'll just run the same one right after that. for no gain. then he'll do it again. it's like watching a retard humping a door nob. very frustrating.

should be a good one in atlanta this year. hopefully we'll realize that you can't call the same fugging plays every time against a D as stacked and well coached as alabama. if so - we don't stand a chance - unless our D wins that battle.

by far the 2 best teams in college football.

:err:

drb3axjpg2220border220-1.gif

Whatever. This stuff happens ALL THE TIME and rarely gets caught. I don't condone what Spikes did...very unclassy...but stuff like this happens. Spikes was being tormented all game (and I'm sure a few pokes came at him too). It's called an "eye-for-an-eye." ;-)

Anyways, for any Gator fans out there, I finally revamped my Mozilla Firefox theme that I created 2 years ago. I have an Orange and a Blue version:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/46713/
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/5821

Enjoy!

I'll most likely try on creating a Dolphins version at some point in the future.

how many different thread you gonna post that eye gouge, JCane? there were cheap shots done by both teams all through that game. nothing new there. he got suspended for a half. get over it.

it's almost like you want me to come into your canes thread and be a total dick. a guy wearing a gators sweatshirt on to catch a predator? really? dude.

C'mon. These are friendly cheap shots. I always take pop shots at the Gators. It's just in the blood. Gators and 'Noles do it to this day. It's never gonna end. Gators have been at the top of the college football world for a few years now and yeah, we hate it. College football is cyclical. Back when the 'Canes were dominating all we heard was Thug U this and Thug U that. "Always has been always will be Thug U." Despite the fact that Randy Shannon has seen two arrest in his tenure. I can laugh about it. Yeah, we've had some goons come thru Coral Gables before. Several. But I can laugh about it. Najeh Davenport dropping a duece in some chick's shoe? C'mon. You gotta laugh at that. Eye gouging...**** happens in ever game at ever level. And Urban Meyer hit he nail on the head when he said we live in a world of media outlets and YouTube. Brandon Spikes got caught. He's been suspended for half a game. Big deal. I have no problem with that either. Meyer has a job to do. Meyer has to win. It's difficult to win when you suspened you best defensive player for any amount of time. I get it. But the Gator fan on "To Catch a Predator" I mean seriously...that's funny. That's Najeh Davenport drop a **** in your shoe funny. You dudes want to come over and be dicks or whatever in the 'Canes threads, be my guest. I expect it. I'll laugh it off. It's no big deal to me either way. If one of our players does something stupid that thread will be one of the first places anyone hears about it. When Ryan Hill got arrested for DUI in Tallahassee during Spring Break, I let it be known as soon as I found out because I knew it wouldn't be long before ESPN and the rest of the media got their hands on that information. These are kids. And kids do dumb ****.

By the way, Lane Kiffin stole Nu'Keese Richardson from Urban Meyer and the Gators in the 11th hour of recruiting. Nu'Keese is now transferring to South Florida to play for the Bulls. I wonder if he had to give that money back to the Tennessee boosters...

Give the money back to the boosters? :lol:

Rediculous....you know how we do it in the SEC....it's considered severance pay....as long you're transferring out of conference....

Richardson pitched a ***** on the sidelines with his coaches for not letting him in the Florida game.....

....they started him the next week I think....

I dont think it's any sweat off Kiffin's nuts......Teague is better anyway....

Back
Top Bottom