General NCAA thread | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

General NCAA thread

bamas got no instincts and no range at ilb in the 2 starters and it's a big deal...they miss mosley something fierce...tj yelton has some sweet feet jack...even with that relatively upright body lean he runs with those feet are filthy...that other back henry reminds me of a young brandon jacobs...i'm just not so sure if he will run downhill with the same bad intentions jacobs did in the pros in his prime...really long legged and i suspect that will be his downfall...leg injuries...that's one huge damn running back though...the qb sims is like a poor mans tahj boyd and i dont say that in a very flattering way...it may work for college it wont work for anything else...one of those corners couldnt locate the football if it was on a string on his helmet

if a team can limit that bama run game that qb will become more of an eye sore...

It's a good thing dem gators don't have to play Miami again this year.

If they can't deal with a typical thunderstorm, there's no way they could handle Hurricanes.

[]_[]

Clemson laid a huge **** egg.

Watson needs to start, Stoudt is trash. The one drive Watson played in the throws on that drive, wow.

And they notoriously start slow. B1G is still garbage as a whole but Mich St has gotten strong defensively and have a really good QB in Conner Cook. No way Ohio State beats Sparty. In fact, Ohio State may not get past Michigan.

Big Ten should improve. Michigan has talent and continues to recruit well (needs said talent to develop though), Sparty is always tough defensively, Franklin is already killing it on the recruiting trail for Penn State, Wisconsin is always solid, and Iowa is getting to that point in the rotation of years where they should be great for a year or 2 (same with Nebraska).

But Ohio State was also ranked as high due to a great DL and Braxton Miller. They'll still be good as the team matures but the back 7 isn't scary on defense, and they need a power back similar to Hyde to emerge.

It's a good thing dem gators don't have to play Miami again this year.

If they can't deal with a typical thunderstorm, there's no way they could handle Hurricanes.

[]_[]

:lol: That was anything but a typical thunderstorm. The pictures of the field were awful. With the ridiculous string of injuries we had last year I don't have a problem with them canceling the game with the field being that bad. What's funny is that Showers almost scored anyway on that kickoff return while about ankle deep in water. Luckily we have a common bye on 10/25 so we have a backup date if they want to reschedule.

BwVCvjaIIAADeuN-1.jpg:large

:lol: That was anything but a typical thunderstorm. The pictures of the field were awful. With the ridiculous string of injuries we had last year I don't have a problem with them canceling the game with the field being that bad. What's funny is that Showers almost scored anyway on that kickoff return while about ankle deep in water. Luckily we have a common bye on 10/25 so we have a backup date if they want to reschedule.

BwVCvjaIIAADeuN-1.jpg:large

It was a sign from God. One can only hope that Gator fans flocked in droves to church this morning in repent. :chuckle:

Found it quite amusing and ironic that the only player who touched the ball was named "Showers".

Marlon Mack, who has had my juices flowing since I first heard he was considering USF and I looked at his high school tape, just sent a loud and clear message that he will be a guy you want to watch for 2017.

That's a long way away obviously. But the true freshman ran 24 times for 275 yards and 4 TDs last night. It was against Western Carolina, but it was a hella impressive performance.

The reason he got me all jazzed coming out of high school was because I rarely see a back with his kind of vision out of the backfield, seeing both the line of scrimmage and the linebackers before he even has the ball, while at the same time possessing such physical gifts. Speed, explosiveness, tackle breaking, he's got the full package.

[video=youtube;QHUAN4WIuT4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHUAN4WIuT4[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: Jesus. I mean I know it's Eastern Michigan but I don't even remember the last time we scored that many points. I was going to be bummed our offense didn't get the extra reps against Idaho but that team is bad enough that it would have been a similar result. Ok on to a Kentucky team that might not be a total pushover for a change.

Your attention please, in case you had forgotten, Jeff Driskel still sucks.

It was pretty disappointing the way Kentucky lost vs Florida.

It's second overtime, you have 4th and about 3 yards to go, you're down 30-27, you're struggling to move the ball and you can't stop their power running game.

Go for it. I was yelling at the screen. Go for it! What have you got to lose? 3OT, Kentucky can't move the ball and can't stop Florida's rushing attack. Game over. Coaches of underdog teams who coach conservatively deserve to lose.

It was pretty disappointing the way Kentucky lost vs Florida.

It's second overtime, you have 4th and about 3 yards to go, you're down 30-27, you're struggling to move the ball and you can't stop their power running game.

Go for it. I was yelling at the screen. Go for it! What have you got to lose? 3OT, Kentucky can't move the ball and can't stop Florida's rushing attack. Game over. Coaches of underdog teams who coach conservatively deserve to lose.

Kentucky should have won. Even though that 4th down TD pass to Robinson (who is a stud I should add) probably should have been a delay, it's a split-second call and they happened to get it wrong. On the flip side, they had a horrible miss on a blatant late hit by Kentucky in the first half where the kid drills his helmet into Kelvin Taylor a good two seconds after the play. Still, Kentucky had two golden opportunities to win that game and didn't capitalize.

Regardless, glad the streak is still alive. 28 in a row.

Will Muschamp is a ****ty coach, Jeff Driskel is a ****ty QB and Bama is going to go in dry next weekend.

Miss. State 4th and 3 at about the 10 yard line, kicks the field goal. You're a bigtime underdog, nothing to lose. Playing it safe?

EDIT: Good Lord. Miss. State is kicking the **** out of LSU. Kicking field goals, indeed.

That was s cheap, ugly, BS win but I don't give a ****! FSU still undefeated and the crab burglar is back next week. Hell yeah, go Noles!

Today was a reminder why I don't really watch or pay attention to college football that much. I pathetically sit around rooting for teams to lose only to see them all win and then watch the Canes get run over like an ant in an elephant stampede. **** me. What a waste of a day.

I root for upsets and there were at least a couple of good ones today.

Back
Top Bottom