General NCAA thread | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

General NCAA thread

Great game to kick off Saturday. Well, like Maddog 88 pointed out, at least the 4th qtr was exciting. Though, I expect lot of sloppy play today being week 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was sloppy and boring until the 4th. Nice back-back drives at the end. Hackenburg is going to be a solid QB

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

And watch out for Conner Cook from MSU. B1G has two real good QBs.

Yeah, sloppy game, but I love watching turnover-fests that turn into fourth-quarter thrillers.

GO NAVY!!!

Up 7-3 on Ohio St. and looking capable of winning this game.

Yeah, I'm watching. Navy looks like they legitimately can win this game. Really active on defense and moving the ball pretty effectively in spurts.

The big thing I see is that their pass rush is just killing it out there. They rushed three, Ohio State held 2 of em, and they still knocked the QB down.

Loving this Michigan game. It has been years since I have seen the defense play this physical

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

You can see the Alabama influence on offense that Nussmeier has brought

Boy, Navy is just straight giving this game away with terrible clock management and that one bad fumble.

Boy, Navy is just straight giving this game away with terrible clock management and that one bad fumble.

They did give that game away. Terrible clock management was a big factor. It was as if Tony Sparano were coaching at Navy.

The big fumble was a huge error.

The defensive breakdown on the 80 yard TD pass.

The missed FG at the end of the 1st half. Of course the poor clock management was a factor there.

The INT Navy got could have been a 95 yard TD the other way had the defender not fallen down while catching the pass. I would have to look at it again, but it did not appear as if he had to leave his feet and fall to catch that INT.

Navy outplayed Ohio St. today. A few key plays and poor clock management cost them the game.

They did give that game away. Terrible clock management was a big factor. It was as if Tony Sparano were coaching at Navy.

The big fumble was a huge error.

The defensive breakdown on the 80 yard TD pass.

The missed FG at the end of the 1st half. Of course the poor clock management was a factor there.

The INT Navy got could have been a 95 yard TD the other way had the defender not fallen down while catching the pass. I would have to look at it again, but it did not appear as if he had to leave his feet and fall to catch that INT.

Navy outplayed Ohio St. today. A few key plays and poor clock management cost them the game.

Every year for some unknown reason Ohio St. gets completely overrated.

Every year for some unknown reason Ohio St. gets completely overrated.
And they notoriously start slow. B1G is still garbage as a whole but Mich St has gotten strong defensively and have a really good QB in Conner Cook. No way Ohio State beats Sparty. In fact, Ohio State may not get past Michigan.

Just pulling into Cowboys Stadium to watch the Noles crush OSU! Y'all pray I make it out without getting arrested.

Back
Top Bottom