Giants to interview Patrick Graham | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Giants to interview Patrick Graham

Does Wade Phillips even still have "it"?

he's getting way up there in age and that roster he had in LA is infinitely more talented than the one he'd be working with here...

What about Cowboys DB coach/(DC) ? we interviewed him last year also.

Why would the Dolphins give him permission could it be that Graham wasn't really Flores guy?

I wonder if Flores wasn't able to get all the guys he wanted, because he was hired so late in the process? Graham may not be on the same page as Flores?
I've thought this when we first hired Flo. He had so little time. I think the coaches let go were there only becuase no one was left.

I would take look at Kerry Coombs. Titans secondary coach. Did a nice job getting best out of Adoree Jackson and company.
He was with OSU before Titans and worked with Lattimore Conley etc.
solid

I thought the NFL didn't allow a lateral move from team to team, it has to be a promotion?
Of course they allow it. The rule is that the recruiting team cannot interview for a lateral move without permission, but as the OP states that permission is likely to be given it isn’t an issue.

Im happy for Graham, regardless of the outcome. He has been a coach in the NFL since 2009, and finally got his opportunity to become a defensive coordinator under Brian Flores. Now, a second team is showing interest. Life is good.

Just my opinion since people are asking why are we letting Graham take the interview......Flores wanted to move up in his career and I think he doesn't want to hold anybody back from moving up or moving on if it's better for that assistant. Maybe Graham wants to live up north? Maybe there's stuff that we don't know? All I know is Flores don't seem like the type of HC that feels he needs to have this guy or that guy. You want to leave? Go right ahead and we'll manage. I believe BB is the same way. Many of his assistants have left over the years and he just keeps on rolling so I'm sure Flores will replace anybody that needs to be replaced.

I've thought this when we first hired Flo. He had so little time. I think the coaches let go were there only becuase no one was left.

I don't know I thought he was hired in part because he had a staff in mind already that everyone liked. Part of the knock on Gase was he couldnt attract a good staff.

Just my opinion since people are asking why are we letting Graham take the interview......Flores wanted to move up in his career and I think he doesn't want to hold anybody back from moving up or moving on if it's better for that assistant. Maybe Graham wants to live up north? Maybe there's stuff that we don't know? All I know is Flores don't seem like the type of HC that feels he needs to have this guy or that guy. You want to leave? Go right ahead and we'll manage. I believe BB is the same way. Many of his assistants have left over the years and he just keeps on rolling so I'm sure Flores will replace anybody that needs to be replaced.
If the guy wants to go... that’s that.
You can’t hold guys back. You don’t want guys in your room that would rather be somewhere else.

Now I’m a little concerned we are turning over our DC, OC, OL, Sec, coaches in year 1.
Idk what it means.

We probably turning over 1/3 this roster figure, figure legit 10 draft picks and 5 FA, so it likely doesn’t matter but I prefer continuity.

Back
Top Bottom