- GIF - Vontae reminding Brady of this two picks | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

- GIF - Vontae reminding Brady of this two picks

I think you are missing the fact that he was responding to something that Brady said to him...

Brady probably said something like you got lucky or something to that effect...

I don't care IF Brady actually said anything to him, which we don't know if he did. Be a man and a professional. Shake your head and walk away. When are players going to learn to shut their mouths and just play the game? It's not surprising to see so many of them arrested and in jail with this type of mentality. Week after week. The same crap. Sick of it.

I don't care IF Brady actually said anything to him, which we don't know if he did. Be a man and a professional. Shake your head and walk away. When are players going to learn to shut their mouths and just play the game? It's not surprising to see so many of them arrested and in jail with this type of mentality. Week after week. The same crap. Sick of it.

Football is a game not a death penalty case. :chuckle:

When I played we ALL talked trash to each other.

Some trash talking is cool IMO, but not all of it. Taunting over a fallen player is never cool, insulting someone's wife or family like clowder last year is NEVER cool, but what he did was actually pretty subtle. He gets style points from me. ;)

I don't care what anyone else thinks...

He didn't put himself out there, he talked AFTER- that is always easy when you win.
Sigh
Ummm Brady still got another chance to go down and score again but he was picked off by our D again. So technically Davis DID put himself out there.:up:

Seriously, you should be more concerned with all the Jest players using Twitter so much and if your morbidly obese coach is in need of more tissues. It is cute how you come over here all the time and lecture us Miami fans about how we should act and what is correct. Dude, just stop. You're only bringing it on yourself.
It was a heated game between two division rivals and the gif is kinda funny so I dont see the big deal.

YOU brought up Revis, not me.

I didn't say he did bad, one of your fellow phin fans brought up Revis as if they are comparable at this point and obviously they are not.

Misquote: All I said was you are peeved that Vontae's getting any pub at all - you are the one putting words in my mouth per usual...

Vontae is not Revis YAY REVIS!!!!! There..., am I sharing the love enough?

You must love that I work behind a computer again then, since that's why I'm more active now than over the last 2 years. If you check AquaInferno's history, I never posted much of anything ever. I'm more into reading this site. But let me tell you what you reall love:
When I come around and tell ***s like you to STFU!

You told me:lol2:

Nyjunc, I'm usually a fan of your posts but this one calling Davis classless is just wrong and ignorrant. Davis was trash talking during a game and I know 90 percent of NFL players do the same thing, it just part of the game, trying to get in your adversaries head.

Classless is a fat coach talking crap in press confrences and not being able to back it up. Man I would be ashamed to have that fat classless coach running my team. Enjoy another jets slide to the bottom of the AFC with your CLASSLESS coach.You know cheering for such a Classless clown like Ryan also reflects on your own beliefs.

I didn't call him classless, I am pointing out the hypocrisy. When it happens to you guys you cry and whine and now you love it when one of your players does something like that.

When did our coach talk crap in a PC? and isn't everything you typed in that 2nd paragraph classless?

1 last thing, me and you little Jetty, are gonna stop goin back and forth and messing this person's thread up. You got somethin to say, post it in the depths! I'll be seeing you there if you need me :)

I don't think I'd be able to handle your amazing wit:lol2:

nyjunc must be a glutton for self punishment. Im gonna help you out dude. See you only get to go to opposing teams board to smack talk after you win. Now go back to being tedd ginss ***** and shut up

I'm not talking smack. I am here to discuss football, I don't run and hide when my team loses and I don't gloat when they win. A difficult concept for you to undrestand I am sure but that's how I operate.

Are you fat?, have you been abused?,are you a jests fan?, why are you even here?
Who killed kennedy??

Man, so many questions, and not one single answer!!!

No
No
Yes
for fun
I think LBJ was behind it some how

any other questions?

“I don’t know if this division has ever seen a violent defense. It’s one thing to be physical and make a tackle. It’s another thing to be violent. To tell you the truth, you have to shut me up."
2ngv0rd-1.gif

And regarding this thread...you can tell Brady said something to him, and watching the game, Brady gave a goofy smile...they were joking around with each other.

To say that fans only come out of the woodwork when we win, blah blah...When the Jets were 3-0 (and the best defense in NFL history:lol:) all I heard was how the Jets would dominate the Dolphins and 9 PPG!!! 9PPG!! 9PPG!!! Where's all the Jets fans now?

dzv58l-1.gif

Football is a game not a death penalty case. :chuckle:

When I played we ALL talked trash to each other.

Some trash talking is cool IMO, but not all of it. Taunting over a fallen player is never cool, insulting someone's wife or family like clowder last year is NEVER cool, but what he did was actually pretty subtle. He gets style points from me. ;)

I don't care what anyone else thinks...

I think you missed the point. I'm not saying that their conduct on the field is a criminal issue. I'm just saying that I'm not surprised to see many athletes in trouble with the law based on their childless actions and lack of character on the field. I too played and our coach stressed the importance of character and professionalism. Obviously, that's something that has been lost on many coaches and players these days. Like I said before...shut up and play the game.

I think you missed the point. I'm not saying that their conduct on the field is a criminal issue. I'm just saying that I'm not surprised to see many athletes in trouble with the law based on their childless actions and lack of character on the field. I too played and our coach stressed the importance of character and professionalism. Obviously, that's something that has been lost on many coaches and players these days. Like I said before...shut up and play the game.

Talking & other forms of intimidation are a part of sports. They've been a part since the olympics started all the way back in Greece. I don't think he was even REMOTELY close to going over the line with regard to character and professionalism.

Who is that famous baseball player that used to point his bat at the part of the field he was going to hit the ball to in baseball to psych out the pitcher?

Back at that time there were people just like you who thought that was completely overboard and vulgar. Hyper-sensitive people is what they are called. :d-day: :chuckle:

Do you realize what the percentage of players that get into trouble is versus those that don't?

I think you'd be very surprised.

You told me:lol2:

I didn't call him classless, I am pointing out the hypocrisy. When it happens to you guys you cry and whine and now you love it when one of your players does something like that.

When did our coach talk crap in a PC? and isn't everything you typed in that 2nd paragraph classless?

I don't think I'd be able to handle your amazing wit:lol2:

I'm not talking smack. I am here to discuss football, I don't run and hide when my team loses and I don't gloat when they win. A difficult concept for you to undrestand I am sure but that's how I operate.

No
No
Yes
for fun
I think LBJ was behind it some how

any other questions?

dzv58l-1.gif

OK, NY...I'm responding to something a little off topic...but, I noticed you put an action shot of Crowder getting drilled by a Jest, most likely in retaliation for Polite's stick on a Jest linebacker??

First you need to make sure that you're comparing apples to apples. Crowder did not see your guy coming...he was de-cleted, but still, he didn't see him coming.
Your guy was head to head with Polite (I believe??). Both with a running start and Polite de-cleted your guy....sooo, we win on that comparison!!

Ok, back to the regularly scheduled trash talking.

It doesn't bother me either way but I have seen so many threads this year about opponents and class then I see a thread celebrating what they were whining about.

I don't remember anyone (let alone, anyone here) annointing you the ambassador of what is and what is not 'sportsmanship'.

I mean, c'mon....you're a Jets fan.

All year long I see stuff about how classless opponents are but you guys love that? Imagine if a Pat did that to henne- what would you say?

and what has Vontae Davis ever done to warrant trash talking to Tom Brady?
I see your point and agree 100%. But on the other hand, it's a Dolphin doing it so it's ok!:up:

I don't remember anyone (let alone, anyone here) annointing you the ambassador of what is and what is not 'sportsmanship'.

I mean, c'mon....you're a Jets fan.

I'll take that as a nomination.

From now on I will be known as the Ambassador of Sportsmanship:up:

OK, NY...I'm responding to something a little off topic...but, I noticed you put an action shot of Crowder getting drilled by a Jest, most likely in retaliation for Polite's stick on a Jest linebacker??

First you need to make sure that you're comparing apples to apples. Crowder did not see your guy coming...he was de-cleted, but still, he didn't see him coming.
Your guy was head to head with Polite (I believe??). Both with a running start and Polite de-cleted your guy....sooo, we win on that comparison!!

Ok, back to the regularly scheduled trash talking.

His head should be on a swivel and he was knocked down by a guy half his size.

2nd, the Polite shot was not nearly as good a hit. He stood up Scott, that's it.

c'mon guys, now that the jets stock is free-falling and their season all but lost, their team and fans are doing what they do best. Talk and make excuses. Got to get in shape for the OTA Superbowl, they are looking to repeat.

First, it doesn't bother me at all I was just poingting out hypocrisy

second, our coach didn't talk trash. he said we wouldn't be intimidated by NE and your loudmouth player had to jump in and speak up sparking the FUN back nad forth where our HC was laughing and smiling w/ each comment.

Fourt, Davis is having a good rookie year- he's nowhere near the player revis is. I think even the biggest dolphin homer would agree w/ that. Moss had a 58 yd TD Sunday, he had 58 yds TOTAL in 2 games against Revis.

Fifth, thanks for being a fan!

Jets suck, we proved that twice this year.

nyjunc posts a gif from a game the Jets lost...FAIL haha.
Honestly, if I was Jet fan I would be more concerned with stopping Ted Ginn on kickoff returns than what went on between Brady and Vontae (which had NOTHING to do with the Jets I might add)

Back
Top Bottom