- GIF - Vontae reminding Brady of this two picks | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

- GIF - Vontae reminding Brady of this two picks

You so misunderstand this exchange.

Vontae was asking Tom for Gisele's Chicken Tarragon recipe.

What? I heard it's pretty good!

I thought Brady was pretty cool about it.

And I'll bet he will throw away from the kid more. Cant let him get that confidence to probowl level now.

Oh, so rubbing it in AFTER a game is ok but talking in the summer is not. Got it:up::lol:

Actually I should translate- if a dolphin player acts classless it's ok but if any other player acts classless it's not ok.

Ew, you are so disgusting..
Such a huge difference it's ridiculous. I can tell it would be like explaining rocket science to a 1st grader:crazy:

Brady runs off the Field after every game and doesn`t shake hands or any-thing?
Even had Susie Kolber try to run and keep up with him.....Class/Sportsmanship is no where to found with Brady....nose in the air....

Oh, so rubbing it in AFTER a game is ok but talking in the summer is not. Got it:up::lol:

Actually I should translate- if a dolphin player acts classless it's ok but if any other player acts classless it's not ok.

Man, why are you still here?

What I love is a Jets fan talking about another team not having class, now that is funny.

All year long I see stuff about how classless opponents are but you guys love that? Imagine if a Pat did that to henne- what would you say?

and what has Vontae Davis ever done to warrant trash talking to Tom Brady?

Ah yes. A Dolphins fan site is biased for the Dolphins. You caught us. You're absolutely right. Hope it doesn't change either.

You have to understand that this site has hundreds of new posts a day from guys who don't know you from the homeless guy on the corner. You're gunna see many posts that don't make sense b/c they come from people who haven't been on this site long.

I know we have the VIP section but not many people post there from what I see. We basically just have to put up with a lot of the nonsense posts that come from the newbies on this site.

That's because he is the homeless guy on the corner. :up:

Does that one jets fan still have your post as his quote over at theganggreen?

Your post reads "peyton held the colts back":lol::up:

:lol2:

Vontae picked brady off twice in 2 games didnt he?He can trash talk.

i watch this, and you just answer to people who are str8 up thrash talking to you... there are some more insightful guys saying stuff, trying to understand what the **** you are up to, and argue with what you originally said (which is that we would never accept what vontae did if another player did that to henne) ... but you forgot, and sailed away from the conversation to start some smack talk, why ? well that's clear and it can be explained in one word:

TROLLING

do us all a favor, get the **** out and come back when you haven't had a bad day and feel the need to discharge it all on our message board ...

:bye:

It's more my board than yours as I have been here longer and contributed more.

When i used the term "stock" I was referring to public opinion within the league. Back in Week 2 the talking heads said there was going to be a NY Superbowl and Kerry Rhodes was running his mouth. Fast forward 12 weeks: they have fallen back to earth and Kerry is riding the pine.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/rankings/NYJ

Who was talking NY-NY SB? That was being discussed a year ago and rightfully so when both teams were playing as well as they were in late November but can you take any discussion in week 2 seriously?

hahaha this is classic. First it was "The Fins dont stand a chance. Henne will be destroyed. The Jets D will DOMINATE!!!" but then the Fins won.

Then there were excuses from Jets fans saying "Oh, we just didnt prepare well, we slacked off, the next time we play it will be a different story and we'll win...you'll see"
Yeah and then the Fins won AGAIN.

But now nyjunc is saying "well, you guys BARELY beat us both times so thats not that impressive"

bwhahaha:lol2:

I didn't make excuses, you beat us and I congratulated you. It is DOLPHIN fans saying how much the jets suck and if that is true it doesn't say much for your team.

Can anyone on here actually read?

My issue with the Jets and their fans are the sorry *** excuses....

well, we have a rookie HC.....and a rookie QB....but a DOMINATING defense.....if that were the case I would consider anything less tan what the Ravens did last yr to be failure for the coach and the QB....

Maybe even to a lesser extent you could go with what the Falcons did....

Any way you slide it, it's a bunch of piss poor excuses for a team that has been "building" since 2006....

Back
Top Bottom