- GIF - Vontae reminding Brady of this two picks | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

- GIF - Vontae reminding Brady of this two picks

My issue with the Jets and their fans are the sorry *** excuses....

well, we have a rookie HC.....and a rookie QB....but a DOMINATING defense.....if that were the case I would consider anything less tan what the Ravens did last yr to be failure for the coach and the QB....

Maybe even to a lesser extent you could go with what the Falcons did....

Any way you slide it, it's a bunch of piss poor excuses for a team that has been "building" since 2006....

You guys have been "building" for how long? Stop w/ the nonsense. Why is it you think the 6-6 Dolphins are great but the 6-6 Jets are terrible? We are in the SAME situation.

you're right....blowing up the roster a yr and a half ago...and just doing the same thing since '06 is the same...

you're right....blowing up the roster a yr and a half ago...and just doing the same thing since '06 is the same...

You guys have been rebuilding for most of the decade, you haven't won a playoff game since December of 2000!

No. Talking **** is crap. I'm so sick and tired of seeing this on and off the field. Play the game and leave the talking and showboating to the grade school kids. I know it's an emotional game, but show some class. If you make a great play, celebrate with your teammates. Don't get up in the opponets face and rub it in. Truely classless. The coach should fine any player that stoops to that level. Unacceptable!

:lol:

Does your couch still have the plastic over it?

You guys have been rebuilding for most of the decade, you haven't won a playoff game since December of 2000!

Comon Nyjunc, usually you posts are well thought out but this time your are just rambling. You know how much tun areound has occured in the past 2 years on our roster. we have revamped the entire team as you know. Please stop posting such ignorrant crap, you are starting to loose credibilty and look classless.

That's because he is the homeless guy on the corner. :up:

So that's why he has so much time on his hands :d-day:

I didn't make excuses, you beat us and I congratulated you. It is DOLPHIN fans saying how much the jets suck and if that is true it doesn't say much for your team.

Can anyone on here actually read?

Some fans, not all. You lump us all into one specific group which isn't fair to the more level headed fans on this site.

Comon Nyjunc, usually you posts are well thought out but this time your are just rambling. You know how much tun areound has occured in the past 2 years on our roster. we have revamped the entire team as you know. Please stop posting such ignorrant crap, you are starting to loose credibilty and look classless.

It's in response to the nonsense that was posted in my direction. I realize you tore it up last year but we've turned over most of our franchise as well and we have a heck of a talented team and you guys have been in rebuilding mode for 6-7 years now so i'm just stating facts.

So that's why he has so much time on his hands :d-day:

Some fans, not all. You lump us all into one specific group which isn't fair to the more level headed fans on this site.

I know, if I could pinpoint all I'd post their names but obviously I'm not talking about everyone. There are a million great posters here which is why I post here.

Awsome. Nice to see that VD is doing well and the in the giff both are smiling. (well looks like brady is)

Oh, so rubbing it in AFTER a game is ok but talking in the summer is not. Got it:up::lol:

Actually I should translate- if a dolphin player acts classless it's ok but if any other player acts classless it's not ok.

STFU! The Patsies rub it in everyones face every week when they can! GO PHINS! GO BUCS beat the JESTS down!

All year long I see stuff about how classless opponents are but you guys love that? Imagine if a Pat did that to henne- what would you say?

and what has Vontae Davis ever done to warrant trash talking to Tom Brady?

What is classless is the performane that the Jets put each week.

Break out the violins the wine & cheese Junc wants to be lauded about and serenaded yet again and again and again... :pop:

Its pretty comical isnt it?:lol::lol:

nyjunc "But but but I am one of the best posters on here! People love me gosh darn it. I contribute soooooo much to the board. I have over 12,000 posts which means I am pretty darn cool. Chicks dig guys with over 12,000 posts on internet message boards.":lol2:

nyjunc;106323504 I didn't make excuses said:
And there you go making backhanded comments again.:rolleyes2:

Its funny cause this thread has NOTHING to do with the Jets at all but you are just making something out of nothing. Congrats. And yeah both our teams are 6-6 but you started out 3-0. I'd be pretty disapointed.

What is classless is the performane that the Jets put each week.

That's a good one! How long did it take for you to come up w/ that?

Its pretty comical isnt it?:lol::lol:

nyjunc "But but but I am one of the best posters on here! People love me gosh darn it. I contribute soooooo much to the board. I have over 12,000 posts which means I am pretty darn cool. Chicks dig guys with over 12,000 posts on internet message boards.":lol2:

Would you like a signed photo?

And there you go making backhanded comments again.:rolleyes2:

Its funny cause this thread has NOTHING to do with the Jets at all but you are just making something out of nothing. Congrats. And yeah both our teams are 6-6 but you started out 3-0. I'd be pretty disapointed.

I didn't change the topic, posters that come out of the woodwork when Miami wins that do not know me changed the topic.

Back
Top Bottom