- GIF - Vontae reminding Brady of this two picks | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

- GIF - Vontae reminding Brady of this two picks

Ok, I read all the posts on this thread, and I have to admit Nyjunc...this one made me laugh the most...especially since you "sometimes" put intelligent posts. This one, your just ignorant.

The Fins and the Jets are NOT in the same situation with both being 6-6. Now lets be honest and realistic. One thing that is gonna hurt the Jets for the postseason this year are their AFC tiebreakers.

We have a 4-2 division record....you guys 2-4.
We own the season sweep of you guys.

You guys currently have the better overall conference record at 5-5 while we have a 4-4 record but two of your remaining games are against NFC opponents. All four of our remaining opponents are AFC, so we have a chance to pass you there outright as well.

Lets be honest and fair, if the Jets want to make the playoffs, they literally need to win out, and have BOTH Miami and N.E to have monumental collapses...which is not likely to happen. Could it happen? Sure...stranger things have happened, this is the NFL. But is it likely to happen...hardly!

The situations aren't identical but they are close, we are both 6-6 but you guys have a tougher end of schedule.

How would we need monumental collapsed by NE and Miami if we won out/ We'd need you to go 3-1(I see 2-2), we'd need NE to go 2-2(I see 4-0). A monumental collapse would be going 0-4, we certainly don't need both teams to go 0-4. You hold a slight advantage over us which could be lost as soon as Sunday at Jax.

The likelihood is that neither of us will be making the playoffs.

what post? i dont feel like reading through all 10 pages

Go back to the first page, I have said over and over I don't have a problem w/ what he did or w/ players trash talking i just laugh when dolphin fans whine aboutother players doing thins like that thenn when their guy does it they love it.

The situations aren't identical but they are close, we are both 6-6 but you guys have a tougher end of schedule.

How would we need monumental collapsed by NE and Miami if we won out/ We'd need you to go 3-1(I see 2-2), we'd need NE to go 2-2(I see 4-0). A monumental collapse would be going 0-4, we certainly don't need both teams to go 0-4. You hold a slight advantage over us which could be lost as soon as Sunday at Jax.

The likelihood is that neither of us will be making the playoffs.

Ok, fair enough...but would you at least be fair and admit, that even though the likelihood of both the Jets and Phins not getting in, and is still all in likely possible.....would you at least agree that Miami is in a better position than the Jets?

And I'm sorry, I worded something wrong. You don't need Miami and N.E. to have monumental collapses to get IN THE PLAYOFFS....but you need both to have monumental collapses to WIN THE DIVISION...can we both agree there.

It's still a good possibility for the Jets to get in as a wildcard, but they need to win a good 2-3 games at least, while Miami, N.E., Jacksonville, Baltimore, say lose 2 of their remaining four.

And this weekends game between Jacksonville and Miami with HELP and HURT you at the same time, pending if you beat Tampa Bay (which you probably will)...cause Miami and Jacksonville both beat you guys, so it will help you that one of those teams will falter, but hurt you that one of those teams will still stay ahead of you.

Ok, fair enough...but would you at least be fair and admit, that even though the likelihood of both the Jets and Phins not getting in, and is still all in likely possible.....would you at least agree that Miami is in a better position than the Jets?

And I'm sorry, I worded something wrong. You don't need Miami and N.E. to have monumental collapses to get IN THE PLAYOFFS....but you need both to have monumental collapses to WIN THE DIVISION...can we both agree there.

It's still a good possibility for the Jets to get in as a wildcard, but they need to win a good 2-3 games at least, while Miami, N.E., Jacksonville, Baltimore, say lose 2 of their remaining four.

And this weekends game between Jacksonville and Miami with HELP and HURT you at the same time, pending if you beat Tampa Bay (which you probably will)...cause Miami and Jacksonville both beat you guys, so it will help you that one of those teams will falter, but hurt you that one of those teams will still stay ahead of you.

By having swept us you are clearly in a better position but it's not overwhelmingly better. I don't expect to win all 4 but if we did we would only need you to lose once.

The frustrating part is we gave away a game to you guys and to jax, our season is completely different if we could have pulled those out but good teams find ways to win those games and mediocre teams do not. We are a mediocre team as the record shows but we still have a chance to finish strong.

Coming into the season I expected 6-7 wins and the QB to develop. The QB is developing and if we can win 8-9 it will be a success w/ hopefully much better results next year.

what post? i dont feel like reading through all 10 pages

Don't cha want ta be E.D.U.C.A.T.E.D..., in the church of Junc...?

Uncapitalized or capitalized it's all still very questionable...

Apparently if you send him a $20.00 he'll pray over his computer monitor for you...

Go back to the first page, I have said over and over I don't have a problem w/ what he did or w/ players trash talking i just laugh when dolphin fans whine aboutother players doing thins like that thenn when their guy does it they love it.

1. Ya but just whisper "Revis" and the guy will go off -

2. Talking through the paper/tabloids is bush - Channing was bush we know it you know it - does your coach kbnow it does Fart Scott know it...? Talk is cheap!!!!

Talking on the field is where it is at...

Go Vontae... Go Vontae..., Go Vontae...

It's more my board than yours as I have been here longer and contributed more.

what ?

so there's a seniority thing going on in forums ?!?

ROFL :lol2::lol2::lol2: does that make you feel like a more important person ? gosh the more i read you, the more i find you pathetic

since when did this thread turn into the jets' playoffs hopes ? :err:

sometimes i wish nyjunc would be limited to the general nfl forum section, that could prevent him from high-jacking some of our threads (which usually are the funnier ones, i.e. RIGHT HERE )

what ?

so there's a seniority thing going on in forums ?!?

ROFL :lol2::lol2::lol2: does that make you feel like a more important person ? gosh the more i read you, the more i find you pathetic

Of course there is and add the activity to it and the activity that comes about b/c I post here. I'm a pretty valuable poster here.

Try READING what I wrote.

All year long I see stuff about how classless opponents are but you guys love that? Imagine if a Pat did that to henne- what would you say?

and what has Vontae Davis ever done to warrant trash talking to Tom Brady?
--------------------

Oh, so rubbing it in AFTER a game is ok but talking in the summer is not. Got it
clear.gif
clear.gif

Actually I should translate- if a dolphin player acts classless it's ok but if any other player acts classless it's not ok.
----------------------

your first two posts in the thread...... it was enough for me to read

i don't need to check any of your other posts, as they were answers you gave to dolphins fans who reacted to your party-pooping, and rightfully so

if you are such thy veteran of the art of forum posting here (like you claim) ... after 5 years on finheaven, you should know there are some pointless homers on every board ... so my question is:
why do you keep posting things like these ?

1- you know the good posters will just think you are lame when you start trying to stir the pot and make a point in a funny thread like this one. A lot of us are aware of fairweather fans who'll "give punches but won't take one like a man"

2- the homers will start flaming you and giving you all sorts of crap, which you will then eventually use in future threads to say "Yeah, and the dolphins fans give me crap when i say vontae davis was wrong to do what he did to tom brady" ... and it goes on and on and on...

if that's your imput on finheaven, than gosh i prefer my 3000 posts to your 12000

I help w/ homers like you who think everything Miami does will end w/ a Super Bowl. I bring a dose of reality to the board and how many other posters can awaken the lurkers to inspire them to post?

Luckily for us we don't answer to you. Luckily for us this is a Fins fan message board so our bias can reign freely. All you do is post the same tired rhetoric scolding Dolphin fans for the same things you'd see on any other fan board, that most certainly includes the Jets.

You do this using the same tired tactics. Coming into a thread making some snarky negative comment for the purpose of getting a reaction. You are a Troll with a captial T.

I guess the mods don't practice this rule or Mr. Junc would be long gone.

# Annoyance
Individuals who detract from the site through ongoing incivility, immaturity, and/or disrespect for the contributions and responsibilities of others may be afforded maximal opportunities to spend their time elsewhere.

All year long I see stuff about how classless opponents are but you guys love that? Imagine if a Pat did that to henne- what would you say?

and what has Vontae Davis ever done to warrant trash talking to Tom Brady?
--------------------

Oh, so rubbing it in AFTER a game is ok but talking in the summer is not. Got it
clear.gif
clear.gif

Actually I should translate- if a dolphin player acts classless it's ok but if any other player acts classless it's not ok.
----------------------

your first two posts in the thread...... it was enough for me to read

i don't need to check any of your other posts, as they were answers you gave to dolphins fans who reacted to your party-pooping, and rightfully so

if you are such thy veteran of the art of forum posting here (like you claim) ... after 5 years on finheaven, you should know there are some pointless homers on every board ... so my question is:
why do you keep posting things like these ?

1- you know the good posters will just think you are lame when you start trying to stir the pot and make a point in a funny thread like this one. A lot of us are aware of fairweather fans who'll "give punches but won't take one like a man"

2- the homers will start flaming you and giving you all sorts of crap, which you will then eventually use in future threads to say "Yeah, and the dolphins fans give me crap when i say vontae davis was wrong to do what he did to tom brady" ...

if that's your imput on finheaven, than gosh i prefer my 3000 posts to your 12000

it doesn't bother me if people give me crap. Those are usually the people who don't get invovled in the discussions who just see a Jet fan and think he's here to start trouble. I think my track record proves that wrong.

Luckily for us we don't answer to you. Luckily for us this is a Fins fan message board so our bias can reign freely. All you do is post the same tired rhetoric scolding Dolphin fans for the same things you'd see on any other fan board, that most certainly includes the Jets.

You do this using the same tired tactics. Coming into a thread making some snarky negative comment for the purpose of getting a reaction. You are a Troll with a captial T.

I guess the mods don't practice this rule or Mr. Junc would be long gone.

If you can't deal w/ the truth than move on. if you want someone to lie and kiss the behinds of the dolphins and act like you have won 6 SBs this decade and are the greatest franchise in sports then find someone else. I give my honest, educated opinions. If you can't deal w/ that I can't help you.

Back
Top Bottom