- GIF - Vontae reminding Brady of this two picks | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

- GIF - Vontae reminding Brady of this two picks

I know, if I could pinpoint all I'd post their names but obviously I'm not talking about everyone. There are a million great posters here which is why I post here.

You do realize that almost all the fans on theganggreen say the "Fins suck" right? Heck, they even have a "Fins suck" smiley.
The only difference is that I dont sign up on the ganggreen and whine about how they trash the Fins...its a JETS message board.
Just like this is a Dolphins message board. You are the one getting your panties in a twist over all of this. Try not getting so butthurt over the littlest things next time.:up:

nyjunc. a wise man once said " you cant get out of a whole by digging"

if your jet friends need me to interpret it for them i will

Would you like a signed photo?

20p9gzd-1.jpg

You do realize that almost all the fans on theganggreen say the "Fins suck" right? Heck, they even have a "Fins suck" smiley.
The only difference is that I dont sign up on the ganggreen and whine about how they trash the Fins...its a JETS message board.
Just like this is a Dolphins message board. You are the one getting your panties in a twist over all of this. Try not getting so butthurt over the littlest things next time.:up:

Do you actually read my posts? I brought up the fact that I never rub it in when we win or are better and you guys acted like you won the SB when you finally swept us.

It doesn't bother me you guys whine about us but when I see guys whining about perceived lack of class against you then you celebrate your own player doing something like that I have to point it out.

I have no problem w/ what he did but I also don't whine and complain about class all the time.

nyjunc. a wise man once said " you cant get out of a whole by digging"

if your jet friends need me to interpret it for them i will

What hole am I in? You can send hundreds, thousands after me I'll never back down and I'll win the argument most of the time. Just b/c people perceive what I write doesn't mean I am wrong.

What hole am I in? You can send hundreds, thousands after me I'll never back down and I'll win the argument most of the time. Just b/c people perceive what I write doesn't mean I am wrong.[/quote]

haha i'd argue you anyday and i enjoy most of your post but some of them on this thread are just plain bad.

I'm here to educate and you are one who should pay attention.

By the way, there aren't any capital letters in my username so spend the next 20 mins fixing that pic.

You mean you're here (ad nauseum) to persuade us heathens that your view as seen through puke green -tinted lenses is 20/20 instead of homer vacuum vision propaganda.

And oh, you're saying I didn't spell t-r-o-l-l correctly?

10pzmrq-1.jpg

You mean you're here (ad nauseum) to persuade us heathens that your view as seen through puke green -tinted lenses is 20/20 instead of homer vacuum vision propaganda.

And oh, you're saying I didn't spell t-r-o-l-l correctly?

I help w/ homers like you who think everything Miami does will end w/ a Super Bowl. I bring a dose of reality to the board and how many other posters can awaken the lurkers to inspire them to post?

Do you actually read my posts? I brought up the fact that I never rub it in when we win or are better and you guys acted like you won the SB when you finally swept us.

It doesn't bother me you guys whine about us but when I see guys whining about perceived lack of class against you then you celebrate your own player doing something like that I have to point it out.

I have no problem w/ what he did but I also don't whine and complain about class all the time.

Unfortunately yes, I do read your posts. :err:

And quit saying that you "never rub it in blah blah blah". Quit acting like you are the innocent victim all the time. You have made tons of backhanded comments on here.

I help w/ homers like you who think everything Miami does will end w/ a Super Bowl. I bring a dose of reality to the board and how many other posters can awaken the lurkers to inspire them to post?

You definitely "bring a dose" of something, altho it sure ain't "reality."

Unfortunately yes, I do read your posts. :err:

And quit saying that you "never rub it in blah blah blah". Quit acting like you are the innocent victim all the time. You have made tons of backhanded comments on here.

I wish you did read my posts, I wouldn't read your whiny complaining posts about me if you actually read the posts.

yo junc...how is what Vontae did classless? all he did was say thats 2...

youve gotta be kidding me bro.

You guys have been "building" for how long? Stop w/ the nonsense. Why is it you think the 6-6 Dolphins are great but the 6-6 Jets are terrible? We are in the SAME situation.

Ok, I read all the posts on this thread, and I have to admit Nyjunc...this one made me laugh the most...especially since you "sometimes" put intelligent posts. This one, your just ignorant.

The Fins and the Jets are NOT in the same situation with both being 6-6. Now lets be honest and realistic. One thing that is gonna hurt the Jets for the postseason this year are their AFC tiebreakers.

We have a 4-2 division record....you guys 2-4.
We own the season sweep of you guys.

You guys currently have the better overall conference record at 5-5 while we have a 4-4 record but two of your remaining games are against NFC opponents. All four of our remaining opponents are AFC, so we have a chance to pass you there outright as well.

Lets be honest and fair, if the Jets want to make the playoffs, they literally need to win out, and have BOTH Miami and N.E to have monumental collapses...which is not likely to happen. Could it happen? Sure...stranger things have happened, this is the NFL. But is it likely to happen...hardly!

Back
Top Bottom