- GIF - Vontae reminding Brady of this two picks | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

- GIF - Vontae reminding Brady of this two picks

Ol' Rex talked some mad trash. Then he and your Jets got SWEPT under the rug.

The lesson is: Don't talk trash unless you can back it up.

Porter prior to the last Pats game was an idiot.

Vontae just reminded Brady that he's got him twice in two games against him.

All year long I see stuff about how classless opponents are but you guys love that? Imagine if a Pat did that to henne- what would you say?

and what has Vontae Davis ever done to warrant trash talking to Tom Brady?

Dude, almost every player at one moment is going to mouth off to an opponent. It's just a bit different when VONTAE DOES IT ON THE FIELD AFTER WALKING THE TALK, VERSUS AN OBESE COACH WHO JUST SITS ON THE SIDELINES AND RUNS HIS MOUTH.

Talking trash in a game happens EVERY week. If you don't know that then maybe you should get to a game. I applaud someone getting in Brady's face like that after our D shuts him up. Do I applaud the head coach of my favorite team to run his mouth, hell no. He's not the one sweeping the jets this season, our team is.

All year long I see stuff about how classless opponents are but you guys love that? Imagine if a Pat did that to henne- what would you say?

WTF junc ?? seriously, what's that all about , way to go in trying to ruin a funny thread

TROLLING-1.jpg

There's a big difference between what the jets players have been saying about the fins, and vontae saying to brady he picked him off twice... (and i'm reffering to the jets talking crap because that's been the only situation this year where any team did/said something ****y to our team)

how do you EVEN compare that ? seriously ? you are one weird individual... you can at times be the most objective poster, saying interesting things, like you can sometimes come here and troll like the worst of them ...

His head should be on a swivel and he was knocked down by a guy half his size.

2nd, the Polite shot was not nearly as good a hit. He stood up Scott, that's it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Channing's head should have been on a swivel. But I've seen high school players have just as big of hits on people when the other player WAS NOT LOOKING. It means nothing. Sure, you decleated someone, it looks nice, but that earns you no respect. I'm far from an NFL player, but I play middle backer for my school. No one will fear you after a hit like that, no one will specifically avoid you.
However, when you go head up with someone that is pretty much challenging you to a hit, and you own them (Off balance, falling to the side, disoriented, yeah that's owning someone), they'll remember it. I promise. Also, it hurts a hell of a lot more when you get hit like that than it does to get knocked over when you're already running full speed. And yes, I've been on the giving and receiving end of both types of hits, so don't try to tell me you know more about it.
From someones perspective who has played, getting punked like Scott did is way worse than what happened to Crowder. Because anyone can blindside anyone, it takes a man to pop like Polite can.

c'mon guys, now that the jets stock is free-falling and their season all but lost, their team and fans are doing what they do best. Talk and make excuses. Got to get in shape for the OTA Superbowl, they are looking to repeat.

Yep. We are in a free fall winning 2 straight at 6-6 but you guys winning 1 in a row at 6-6 are on your way to the top!:lol:

Jets suck, we proved that twice this year.

If that is true it doesn't say much for your team as you barely beat us each time.

nyjunc posts a gif from a game the Jets lost...FAIL haha.
Honestly, if I was Jet fan I would be more concerned with stopping Ted Ginn on kickoff returns than what went on between Brady and Vontae (which had NOTHING to do with the Jets I might add)

I'm not worried about either since they are things I cannot control.

His head should be on a swivel and he was knocked down by a guy half his size.

2nd, the Polite shot was not nearly as good a hit. He stood up Scott, that's it.

Yeah, Channing's head should have been on a swivel. But I've seen high school players have just as big of hits on people when the other player WAS NOT LOOKING. It means nothing. Sure, you decleated someone, it looks nice, but that earns you no respect. I'm far from an NFL player, but I play middle backer for my school. No one will fear you after a hit like that, no one will specifically avoid you.
However, when you go head up with someone that is pretty much challenging you to a hit, and you own them (Off balance, falling to the side, disoriented, yeah that's owning someone), they'll remember it. I promise. Also, it hurts a hell of a lot more when you get hit like that than it does to get knocked over when you're already running full speed. And yes, I've been on the giving and receiving end of both types of hits, so don't try to tell me you know more about it.
From someones perspective who has played, getting punked like Scott did is way worse than what happened to Crowder. Because anyone can blindside anyone, it takes a man to pop like Polite can.[/QUOTE]

Scott got stood up, he didn't get knocked down. At some point every player has a momemt like that. it happens. In the 2nd game the jet D dominated the phins O but unfortunately we allowed 2 STs TDs and 1 offensive TD and lost.

Yep. We are in a free fall winning 2 straight at 6-6 but you guys winning 1 in a row at 6-6 are on your way to the top!:lol:

If that is true it doesn't say much for your team as you barely beat us each time.

From someones perspective who has played, getting punked like Scott did is way worse than what happened to Crowder. Because anyone can blindside anyone, it takes a man to pop like Polite can

Scott got stood up, he didn't get knocked down. At some point every player has a momemt like that. it happens. In the 2nd game the jet D dominated the phins O but unfortunately we allowed 2 STs TDs and 1 offensive TD and lost.

i watch this, and you just answer to people who are str8 up thrash talking to you... there are some more insightful guys saying stuff, trying to understand what the **** you are up to, and argue with what you originally said (which is that we would never accept what vontae did if another player did that to henne) ... but you forgot, and sailed away from the conversation to start some smack talk, why ? well that's clear and it can be explained in one word:

TROLLING

do us all a favor, get the **** out and come back when you haven't had a bad day and feel the need to discharge it all on our message board ...

:bye:

From someones perspective who has played, getting punked like Scott did is way worse than what happened to Crowder. Because anyone can blindside anyone, it takes a man to pop like Polite can.

When i used the term "stock" I was referring to public opinion within the league. Back in Week 2 the talking heads said there was going to be a NY Superbowl and Kerry Rhodes was running his mouth. Fast forward 12 weeks: they have fallen back to earth and Kerry is riding the pine.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/rankings/NYJ

Vontae said, "Your Patsies are overated Brady....you had your 15 seconds in the sun, but it's over...this is the Phins' decade Biotch!!!!!!"

Oh, so rubbing it in AFTER a game is ok but talking in the summer is not. Got it:up::lol:

Actually I should translate- if a dolphin player acts classless it's ok but if any other player acts classless it's not ok.

This Jets *** should be thanking us. We beat the pats to give you a shot at the division as well. Look, I'm sorry the Dolphins swept your "sanchize" but don't come in here looking for a reason to call us out. Take your loss like a man and thank us for helping you out. *****

My mind your own business..

You told me:lol2:

I didn't call him classless, I am pointing out the hypocrisy. When it happens to you guys you cry and whine and now you love it when one of your players does something like that.

When did our coach talk crap in a PC? and isn't everything you typed in that 2nd paragraph classless?

I don't think I'd be able to handle your amazing wit:lol2:

I'm not talking smack. I am here to discuss football, I don't run and hide when my team loses and I don't gloat when they win. A difficult concept for you to undrestand I am sure but that's how I operate.

No
No
Yes
for fun
I think LBJ was behind it some how

any other questions?

dzv58l-1.gif

Guess who won that game? :up:

Mind your own business..And this is coming from a Jets fan with Rex, and that loud mouth Bart Scott. Incredible.

Junc is upset that Vontae was talkin' **** to his mancrush....

hahaha this is classic. First it was "The Fins dont stand a chance. Henne will be destroyed. The Jets D will DOMINATE!!!" but then the Fins won.

Then there were excuses from Jets fans saying "Oh, we just didnt prepare well, we slacked off, the next time we play it will be a different story and we'll win...you'll see"
Yeah and then the Fins won AGAIN.

But now nyjunc is saying "well, you guys BARELY beat us both times so thats not that impressive"

bwhahaha:lol2:

Back
Top Bottom