Ginn Jr, give players a break for crying out loud. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ginn Jr, give players a break for crying out loud.

out of the players u mentioned that only 1 i have said i think is not that great is hall..if were talking about a pos we dont need its cb...love daniels and will allen..why draft him hall then ? okoye and branch r good players but i have faith and confidence in fred evans and rod wright and manny wright for '07...evans had a great preseason and i think wright will really be a surprise to every 1 around the nfl,esecially with saban gone...im not sating branch and okoye stink im saying we dont need a dt...thats all

same could be said this way..."Chris Chambers was a pro bowler last year, and Marty Booker played great this year, plus we drafted Derek hagan last year with our 2nd pick!!!!! have yall forgot that?!?! so why draft Ted Ginn then?"

except Chris Chambers and Marty Booker has actually had a impact on the team, unlike Travis Daniels and Will Allen

same could be said this way..."Chris Chambers was a pro bowler last year, and Marty Booker played great this year, plus we drafted Derek hagan last year with our 2nd pick!!!!! have yall forgot that?!?! so why draft Ted Ginn then?"

except Chris Chambers and Marty Booker has actually had a impact on the team, unlike Travis Daniels and Will Allen

daniels was hurt most of the season and im not sure how u cna say that will allen stunk...

Hagan was a 3rd rounder,.......and C'mom We shouldn't even be talking about CC & BOOKER who really...........BUT......really havent done Nothing, every year is the same....CC is goin to do this and that, but at the end we are just back to the beggining so....PLEASE.:fire:

Hagan was a 3rd rounder,.......and C'mom We shouldn't even be talking about CC & BOOKER who really...........BUT......really havent done Nothing, every year is the same....CC is goin to do this and that, but at the end we are just back to the beggining so....PLEASE.:fire:

yes hagan was in the 3rd round but he was our 2nd pick! and thats what I said, I didnt say he was our 2nd round pick. As for Chris Chambers, Do you expect him to be consistant every year? how can he when he has a new QB every year, a new coach, and new offence, how can any WR be consistant with that? answer it and I will give you 50$

yes hagan was in the 3rd round but he was our 2nd pick! and thats what I said, I didnt say he was our 2nd round pick. As for Chris Chambers, Do you expect him to be consistant every year? how can he when he has a new QB every year, a new coach, and new offence, how can any WR be consistant with that? answer it and I will give you 50$

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/stats?playerId=2584 There you go back to back 1000 yards, and please Dont say cuz PALMER...PLEASE.:mad:

Because he is not worth the #9 pick when you have bigger needs elsewhere maybe... Some people dont really know how fast he really is but just wait till the combine maybe then he will prove to be a worthy enough to be taken at #9.

I dont think we have any bigger need than WR. Close are OL and OLB. So if you can sign an OL and draft OLB at #39...then, yeah, WR makes a whole lot of sense at #9. :cooldude:

Hagan, is a big bust. He stinks, Ginn actually has good hands and yes he still needs some work on his routes. But the can flat out run pass anyone and that is what we need. Chambers can make the big catch but he has average speed and with someone like Ginn he will make every defense worry about the long ball. Thus making running the ball easier and giving the other wr. more room underneight. I have watched every game of Ginn's that last 2 years. Trust me, he can be a Reggie Bush and totally change a game. He would be a great pick and I would be first in line to get a number 7 Jersey with his name on it. Just look at his highlights on uptube and judge it yourself. After seeing it you will say "If he can do that in Miami he is worth our number one pic!"

I ment Miami doesnt need a Speedy WR

Oh yeah forget size, forget that he cant catch, who cares... he has super un human like speed!!!!!!! b/c speed is everything in the NFL!! duh!. The word on the street is that Ted Ginn is so fast that he can even throw the ball to himself! :eek: good thing too, I was worried who was going to throw the ball to him, b/c without a QB whats the use of a WR? I guess he would make good decoy!

BTW Chris Chambers has excellent speed, so Miami DOES have some speed in him

C'mon, bro...everyone knows that Ginn Jr made Troy Smith...

Back
Top Bottom