Ginn Trade: Addition by Subtraction at KR | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ginn Trade: Addition by Subtraction at KR

[video=youtube;ZYSxJgjjJFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYSxJgjjJFc[/video]

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

I love the return at 45 seconds... Its so funny the way he bounces backwards like a teeny weeny rag doll.. Im pretty sure I could have done a better job

You couldn't do squat. If you could, you'd be on an NFL roster. You think any old jerko off the streets can "walk on" to an NFL roster, and light it up? That's foolish at best. You should move to a new neighborhood...try FANTASYLAND. Maybe you can buy a "starter house" next to the Mouse, the Duck, and the tall retarded Dog.

Buy that Ginn Niners jersey yet? I know you can't quit your "Teddy Bear."

[video=youtube;OjSTiUgsEpU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjSTiUgsEpU[/video]

Haha, I don't start these posts about Ginn- it's all the Ginn-Stalkers out there who do. It's quite frankly a bit on the creepy side. I hope he takes out a restraining order on you guys. Since obviously nobody in here has taken a Statistics class I will play right along with your "data-mining" games. Ginn was the 3rd best returner last season with over 50 returns and the 2nd best at scoring on returns in the league. Looks like a pretty good return man to me haha.

How about, when we compare him to other KRs without his TD returns, we take out their best games too? Then it might actually make sense to talk about this.

Why would we do that? All these other KR's consistently have great KR's. Ted Ginn has one lucky game, and was completely awful the rest of the season. Give me someone with 0 TD's who at least takes it past the 25 consistently. Unlike Ted Ginn who rarely did so, and outside of the Jets game, which was an aberration, had an awful 21.9 KR average.

His average was not great in any way and in reality Bess was not very good on returns either. Grice Mullen was only brought in here because of being a pretty good all around return man in canada. This is basically his only chance to make the team because he definately did not distinguish himself as a receiver in Canada.

How come when I said Ginn was a terrible KR except for his game against us I was bashed bit now that he is gone you guys think he was terrible except for that one game?

You couldn't do squat. If you could, you'd be on an NFL roster. You think any old jerko off the streets can "walk on" to an NFL roster, and light it up? That's foolish at best. You should move to a new neighborhood...try FANTASYLAND. Maybe you can buy a "starter house" next to the Mouse, the Duck, and the tall retarded Dog.

Lol.. you are funny and obviously very disillusioned if you thought i was serious... Same goes for Statler for agreeing with you... This post is foolish at best

How come when I said Ginn was a terrible KR except for his game against us I was bashed bit now that he is gone you guys think he was terrible except for that one game?

He is a terrible kick returner

Sorry.... totally disagree here. On Finheaven, there is not one player on the Dolphins (past or present) that has been bashed more than Ted Ginn Jr. Not one.

I don't know what's funnier.....that you thought X-pac was serious or that someone thanked you.

I've been on many Ginn threads, never remember you on those junc.

I've wanted this guy gone for a long time. I don't like that he's even a topic thread here.

If Ted Ginn has the 6th best KR average in a league that has 32 teams...I would say that he is above average..

I never liked the fact that sometimes Ted went out of bounds on returns instead of going to the middle of the field.

But really I can not be objective beacause I dont watch other teams like I watch the phins..

Another point is Ted Ginn was leaps and bounds better than Cobbs our supposed next best returner..A blind man could see that..

Yea he had 2 kinda fluke Td returns in the Jets game...But he had some qaulity returns..

If you have a 25 avg that is good.. You think if he even catches the ball in the endzone thats better than taking a knee..

To everyone else's credit who is bashing him..Not that I am a Ginn fan..He had some god awful returns where I wish he would have just gotten would he could have a la Devin Hester..

Ginn was never worth the 9th pick overall either as a returner or Wr, or both collectively...

Why would we do that? All these other KR's consistently have great KR's. Ted Ginn has one lucky game, and was completely awful the rest of the season. Give me someone with 0 TD's who at least takes it past the 25 consistently. Unlike Ted Ginn who rarely did so, and outside of the Jets game, which was an aberration, had an awful 21.9 KR average.

Again, people are just absolutely ignoring the fact that our ST's blocking was down right pathetic. Ginn or whoever else tried KR's was staringat multiple defenders in the face before they reached the 15 yard line a lot of times. I really don't care who you put back there they wouldn't have lit it up on returns.

Back
Top Bottom