GM/Head Coach Candidates | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GM/Head Coach Candidates

The guy is a real offensive genius. He puts his players in position to have success. His play calling is as good as there is. We need a good, solid GM, and together let these guys build a winner. Bring in Marino and let him and Moore make the next choice at QB. Hire a strong, veteran DC, who isn't interested in a HC position, and he can have input on the defensive draft choices.
Always easier to look like a genius when your offence is loaded with weapons all over.

he wouldnt be dumb enough to take the job with this QB and OL and defense and GM. need to start w new GM first, then maybe have a chance at a good coach if we somehow get a good GM, which i doubt will happen because our owner is clueless too and has a knack for hiring bad people

Kwesi Adofo-Mensah, Cleveland Browns VP of Football Operations. - Minority Candidate part of the Browns analytic success.
Mike Borgonzi - Chiefs Director of Football Operations
Glenn Cook - Browns VP of player personnel
Lake Dawson - Bills Assistant Director of College Scouting
Joe Schoen - Bills Assistant GM
Dan Morgan - Panthers Assitant GM

There is the early list of some of the top guys.

Not too mention a solid offensive line. But Moore shows week in and week out how to utilize those weapons.
Yes, I include the O-line in the weapons. Utilization is important but what I watched yesterday are guys making plays that no coach teaches. That’s just ability. It covers so many warts when you don’t have to make perfect play calls to succeed. Just ask Adam Gase in Denver.

Top Candidates
Nathaniel Hackett - fixed his perception of him after getting away from Marrone.
Brian Daboll.
Eric Bieniemy
Raheem Morris
Kellen Moore
Josh McDaniels

Depends on this Season
Don Martindale
Joe Brady
Kevin O'Connell
DeMeco Ryans
Jerod Mayo

College Coaches
Matt Campbell - Iowa St
Lincoln Riley
Dan Mullen
Dabo Swinney
Tony Elliott - OC Clemson

Second Try HCs
Leslie Frazier
Dennis Allen
Steve Spagnuolo
Dan Quinn

I'm deathly afraid of bringing in another young OC/DC with no HC experience. Of course it could work, but history suggests we don't have the right people around to find that guy. I like Moore, and Brian Daboll for that matter, but I'm petrified of wasting another 3+ years.

For that reason I'm all in on Doug Peterson.

Top Candidates
Nathaniel Hackett - fixed his perception of him after getting away from Marrone.
Brian Daboll.
Eric Bieniemy
Raheem Morris
Kellen Moore
Josh McDaniels

Depends on this Season
Don Martindale
Joe Brady
Kevin O'Connell
DeMeco Ryans
Jerod Mayo

College Coaches
Matt Campbell - Iowa St
Lincoln Riley
Dan Mullen
Dabo Swinney
Tony Elliott - OC Clemson

Second Try HCs
Leslie Frazier
Dennis Allen
Steve Spagnuolo
Dan Quinn
For college coaches I’d put James Franklin from Penn State on the list, but rumors already have him heading to USC. We’d have to fire Flo immediately if we really wanted to get him. Brian Daboll and Leslie Frazier (does he still want to coach) are my top two in those categories.

He learned from a good one. His dad coached Prosser high for many years, took them to state a few times winning it once. Before you say thats not much of a accomplishment I went to Prosser high graduating in 85. It’s a small school my class had 150 people in it, he was coaching against schools from Olympia, and the Seattle area. Some of the schools he had to go up against where all boy schools that had senior classes as big as our whole school.

For college coaches I’d put James Franklin from Penn State on the list, but rumors already have him heading to USC. We’d have to fire Flo immediately if we really wanted to get him. Brian Daboll and Leslie Frazier (does he still want to coach) are my top two in those categories.
I think either USC or LSU seeing Ed is done there as well

Kellen Moore looks like a genius, because he is working with the Cowboys' offense. Two top notch running backs, a quality offensive line, a franchise quarterback, elite receivers, etc. Fixing this dumpster fire of an offense would not be as easy. The three headed monster that the Dolphins has makes no sense, but let's not think that simply adding Kellen Moore would fix this.

Back
Top Bottom