go 1-15, draft leinart | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

go 1-15, draft leinart

crowder_rules

Rookie
Reaction score
i hate aj feeley and i hate his int's for td's. gus is stop gap. i think we need to be bad one more year and draft a real qb. ill take matt leinart. or even omar jacobs. just please no more interceptions going the other way. really now, feeley threw like 15 picks in 12 games.

oh yeah, the one win is that of course we continue to beat the patriots at home.

ChambersNBoston

Dan Marino is a God
Reaction score
:up: how bout 3-13 to save some dignity...we'll still have the #1 pick for Lienart

GreenMonster

Never con a con man
Reaction score
Welcome to the boards...:welcome:

:shakeno::shakeno::shakeno::shakeno::shakeno:

maven

I do not approve!
Reaction score
crowder_rules said:
i hate aj feeley and i hate his int's for td's. gus is stop gap. i think we need to be bad one more year and draft a real qb. ill take matt leinart. or even omar jacobs. just please no more interceptions going the other way. really now, feeley threw like 15 picks in 12 games.

oh yeah, the one win is that of course we continue to beat the patriots at home.

In theory, yes this would make sense. But WTF, last season was bad enough. I'll take Vince Young from Texas.

MiamiDolfans

No-Neck
Reaction score
Losing games for a pick is like committing suicide for life insurances. Sure it has a theoritical benefit, but it just doesnt' make sense.

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
Hey Maven great sig!!! I don't think I could take a 1-15 or 3-13 year even if we could get Leinart or Jacobs...I think we will be around 8-8 give or take a win or two. In Nick we Trust. Have Faith!!!!:)

superphinfan

Great teams do great things.
Reaction score
ther is so many other players you could go after. Matt may be the best in collage football. it dosn't meen we should forfit the whole season for just one player. it's ludicris. noone player on thre dolphin squad would do it and should not be asked to

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
I'd like to actually show up and play our a$$es off this season and take the 1:32 chance of winning Super Bowl this year... but that's just me.

Oraclepz

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
why people sweating matt leinhart... get off his nuts.... any QB that has a good TD to INT ratio will do... we dont need another marino... although it would be nice...

catapano

get out da way
Reaction score
i share your opinion of feeley however i cant stand the thought of another horrible season. id would much rather AJ have a good year and the dolphins have a great one!!
last year really sucked couldnt imagine us being any worse this year especially now that we have chambers,mc mike,williams,boston,brown,morris,gordon and most inportantly houck the new o-line coach how could we possibly be any worse. suggesting that we throw the season for the #1 pick is insane!! GO DOLPHINS!

Smoke

ZT = HOF
Reaction score
Is this dumb thread day?

How about hoping Feeley has a good year and we stay above .500?

Top Bottom