go 1-15, draft leinart | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

go 1-15, draft leinart

crowder_rules said:
i hate aj feeley and i hate his int's for td's. gus is stop gap. i think we need to be bad one more year and draft a real qb. ill take matt leinart. or even omar jacobs. just please no more interceptions going the other way. really now, feeley threw like 15 picks in 12 games.

oh yeah, the one win is that of course we continue to beat the patriots at home.

It's funny that ppl don't see the potential of Leinart and other supposive college star qb's being the next R. Leaf, A. Smith or T. Counch..sometimes you don't get what you ask for in drafting someone you think you want. Hope that made sense.

alright threr are about six 1st and 2nd rd qbs next year to forfit the season just proves that this was not a true fan saying this second we dont know if feeley is really as bad as he played last yr

1st-Leinart 2nd- Leak
1st-Jacobs 2nd- Young
1st- Witehurst 2nd- Someone who proves themself

If we were talking about any other team I would say sure, its not weather you win or lose, its weather you cover the spread; but we are talking about my Dolphins here. I dont care if Akili Smith is our quarterback or OJ Simpson is our running back, as long as we win games I am a happy man. If worse comes to worse Philip Rivers can be had for a first round pick.

Dolfan4life! said:
Thanks a lot, glad to be here....
Hey I welcomed you in the welcome forum but :welcome: again. :goof:

But seriously, you do understand why some people would disagree and bash you for comparing Feeley (especially after how many people are angry with him because of last season) to The Living Legend himself Dan The Man. I mean if you were a Colts fan and you suggested Peyton Manning to be the next Dan Marino, maybe... JUST MAYBE you'd have a good debate especially if Peyton continues to keep having the seasons he's having for a lot more years but I really don't see how anyone QB let alone Feeley could be the next Dan Marino. At best I only see Feeley being an average to possibly above average QB at best. Not great, not a legend, and not the greatest of all time... And I really don't think I'm being pessimistic either, just realistic.

i agree worst case worse if the chargers decide after this yr to sign back brees then we offer a trade for rivers which i dont think will cost a first rd pick because of the fact not many teams need qbs so we might be able to nab him and if feeley does suck which i think he will be a decent qb and chargers keep rivers then we signe brees but i think we are fine wit feeley for now

Dolfan4life34 said:
i agree worst case worse if the chargers decide after this yr to sign back brees then we offer a trade for rivers which i dont think will cost a first rd pick because of the fact not many teams need qbs so we might be able to nab him and if feeley does suck which i think he will be a decent qb and chargers keep rivers then we signe brees but i think we are fine wit feeley for now

My thoughts exactly, only with periods;)

Oh of course! I mean a rookie quarterback is guaranteed not to throw any interceptions. Ever. Let's pray for our team to be the worst in the league so we can have a guy who is going to take another year to adjust.
I think the Dolphins will draft a quarterback in the next two years, but I would never want us to go 1-15.

I believe our offensive line will be much improved but if it continues to suffer I think we should consider D'Brickshaw Ferguson if our record is that poor. I don't think we'll be that bad and therefore wont have a shot at him but if injuries kill us then either a QB or Dbrickshaw would be a good pickup

Oh, Yeah

crowder_rules said:
i hate aj feeley and i hate his int's for td's. gus is stop gap. i think we need to be bad one more year and draft a real qb. ill take matt leinart. or even omar jacobs. just please no more interceptions going the other way. really now, feeley threw like 15 picks in 12 games.

oh yeah, the one win is that of course we continue to beat the patriots at home.

He's got them rookie postin' blues.. a brand new man,
trying to be loquacious, any way he can...
but ain't nothin' to it, cause a light brain scan
show's 'tween his ears is spacious, he's a rookie man.

Can't stand ol' AJ, wants a new QB,
but wishin' your team's a loser ain't no way to be.
A high draft choice's a gamble, most can see..
'cept them that's got a wild hair about Feeley!

How can you be rational and "hate" a guy who never had time to throw and who was in a rotten offensive system to begin with. Give the guy some tools and a chance to play. Then you know what you are really working with. Be fair. Marino nor Montana couldn't have survived with the swiss cheese line we had last year.

Back
Top Bottom