go 1-15, draft leinart | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

go 1-15, draft leinart

RevRick said:
He's got them rookie postin' blues.. a brand new man,
trying to be loquacious, any way he can...
but ain't nothin' to it, cause a light brain scan
show's 'tween his ears is spacious, he's a rookie man.

Can't stand ol' AJ, wants a new QB,
but wishin' your team's a loser ain't no way to be.
A high draft choice's a gamble, most can see..
'cept them that's got a wild hair about Feeley!

:lol: Nice.

phinswin said:
why people sweating matt leinhart... get off his nuts.... any QB that has a good TD to INT ratio will do... we dont need another marino... although it would be nice...

AMEN....AJ is fine he will do fine...God knows we dont need another top 5 draft pic to send us into financial ruin

Leinart isn't even that good, not worth risking the season over anyway. Look at his team. His team is phenomenal. I'm with the guy who said Vince Young. I know he hasn't showed up in any big games yet, but I think this guy has a ton of raw talent. He could develop into an excellent NFL QB with some good coaching.

What's so good about Leinart anyway? USC QBs seem to be beneficiaries of the talent around them.

All I can say is thank God!! some of these posters have no decision making authority in the dolphins front office.

Yah Feeley didn't play well last year, but how about we give him a running game and see what he can do. Plus last year was like a rookie year for him.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Peyton Manning threw more int's then TD's in his first year as well. Imagine if Indy dumped Manning after that year, how stupid would they look.

Yah Feeley could be a bust, who knows, but you need more then one year to evaluate that. There are many more qb's out there that have had bad first years and turned out to be excellent qb's. Not everyone is Dan Marino, in fact there will only ever be one Marino.

I hope AJ turns this team around, he's got an excellent arm, lets see if he can put it together with some football knowledge.

I can't wait to see what he can accomplish with a real running game, and offensive co-oridnator. I will make my decision on Feeley after this year.

It just occurred to me... I would much rather have the 32nd pick in next years draft rather than the #1. I would also much rather go 15-1 instead of 1-15. I apologize to Matt Leinhart, his family, and all of his fans... but that's how I feel. Please don't bash me... I hope I am not in the minority. :(

:D

Um no. You only pull for our team to do bad when you want the coach fired. Just like last season. :lol:

yeah it was amazing how feeley played last year when his job was secure, he stopped throwing other team touchdowns. Give the guy a chance, hell we gave fiedler 4 years, we cant even give feeley half a year or through training camp before one guy wants to tank a season to get a QB, how about we spend 2 first rounders on brees and dont tank a season, that is much better than anything you want, but even that is too much.

crowder_rules said:
i hate aj feeley and i hate his int's for td's. gus is stop gap. i think we need to be bad one more year and draft a real qb. ill take matt leinart. or even omar jacobs. just please no more interceptions going the other way. really now, feeley threw like 15 picks in 12 games.

oh yeah, the one win is that of course we continue to beat the patriots at home.

and you call yourself a sportsman and dolfan.....oh come now !!!!!

crowder_rules said:
i hate aj feeley and i hate his int's for td's. gus is stop gap. i think we need to be bad one more year and draft a real qb. ill take matt leinart. or even omar jacobs. just please no more interceptions going the other way. really now, feeley threw like 15 picks in 12 games.

oh yeah, the one win is that of course we continue to beat the patriots at home.

I cant believe that you would even say something like that.

:blowup:

Back
Top Bottom