go 1-15, draft leinart | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

go 1-15, draft leinart

It wasn't just Feeley who was throwing INT's for TDs... our whole offensive scheme was set us up for those types of mishaps.

I think there is a good chance Leinart could end up in Miami w/o going 1-15. I don't think the Phins are going to be anywhere near the playoffs with the AFC being as good as it is, and NFC teams are gonna benefit from a much weaker conference so teams may have more wins than Miami w/o actually being a better team. If I had to bet where Leinart ends up it would be in either Cleveland/Titans/Miami/'Zona. I think Arizona will end up with a better record but may trade up to get him if a team with the numbr 1 pick does not need him, Charlie Frye may end up being the QB of the future for the Browns, but from indications of his performance so far that does not look good, and the Titans would make alot of sense if they picked ahead of Miami because of the Norm Chow connection and the aging of McNair.

PassRush said:
If we were talking about any other team I would say sure, its not whether you win or lose, its whether you cover the spread; but we are talking about my Dolphins here. I dont care if Akili Smith is our quarterback or OJ Simpson is our running back, as long as we win games I am a happy man. If worse comes to worse Philip Rivers can be had for a first round pick.
Fixed :cool:

crowder_rules said:
i hate aj feeley and i hate his int's for td's. gus is stop gap. i think we need to be bad one more year and draft a real qb. ill take matt leinart. or even omar jacobs. just please no more interceptions going the other way. really now, feeley threw like 15 picks in 12 games.

oh yeah, the one win is that of course we continue to beat the patriots at home.
How about 15-1 instead and Feely becomes the next Tom Brady! Please don't tank the season just because you don't like a player. Yeah, the picks goin the other way hurt like hell but 1-15 is just sick. Keep posting!:rofl3:

AirChambers84 said:
It wasn't just Feeley who was throwing INT's for TDs... our whole offensive scheme was set us up for those types of mishaps.
Good comment.....GREAT Sig!!!!

LithoMan said:
Not with a turd like Leinart. Anyone screaming for that punk biotch out of USC, dont know his football. He's all hype, and no benefit to us.
If we do tank then, who do we take:confused: at QB if necessary?

we cant just show up and lose. we are a winning franchise. i am not a feely fan but he is our QB and i will support him or whoever they put at the QB position. i hope he has a good year just like everyone else who loves the fins. if he has a bad year, we will suck. if he has a good or desent year, we will do good.

There are plenty of more worthy options then Leinart. I like Klemens. I will be going to watch Jacobs live, so not sure on him yet. Basinez is another. There are plenty, but when a guy dont even believe in himself, why should you? People can throw any excuse they want to cover up the fact that Leinart was chicken sheet to go to the NFL, a sure #1 pick this year, to enjoy college for another year....please... He knows he will be a bust, and still couldnt face it.

Noodle Arm said:
You can't be a Dolphins fan...not after what you just wrote.

EXACTLY!!! Besides I feel we are really going to surprise this year...
If we get DECENT QB play, we'll be good. REMEMBER its now
RICKY
RONNIE
BOSTON
BOOKER
CHAMBERS
MCMICHAEL
Not to shabby......and no controversy this year and most important
NO WANNY!!!!!

take our chances: i believe that this deep draft and the new coaches pretty much across the board has revitilized our will for winning and encouraging us to forget about last season and learn the new offense under Linehan and to play different schemes on d. I am very interested in this season and I honestly believe we could sneak in the playoffs at 9-7.

RevRick said:
He's got them rookie postin' blues.. a brand new man,
trying to be loquacious, any way he can...
but ain't nothin' to it, cause a light brain scan
show's 'tween his ears is spacious, he's a rookie man.

Can't stand ol' AJ, wants a new QB,
but wishin' your team's a loser ain't no way to be.
A high draft choice's a gamble, most can see..
'cept them that's got a wild hair about Feeley!
:clap: very impressive... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom