go 1-15, draft leinart | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

go 1-15, draft leinart

crowder_rules said:
i hate aj feeley and i hate his int's for td's. gus is stop gap. i think we need to be bad one more year and draft a real qb. ill take matt leinart. or even omar jacobs. just please no more interceptions going the other way. really now, feeley threw like 15 picks in 12 games.

oh yeah, the one win is that of course we continue to beat the patriots at home.

So u want to go 1-15 to get a rookie QB....then start him and expect him to win more than 4-5 games.....ur a moron!!!!!

Mod edit: And you're going on vacation. c-ya.

crowder_rules said:
i hate aj feeley and i hate his int's for td's. gus is stop gap. i think we need to be bad one more year and draft a real qb. ill take matt leinart. or even omar jacobs. just please no more interceptions going the other way. really now, feeley threw like 15 picks in 12 games.

oh yeah, the one win is that of course we continue to beat the patriots at home.
Not sure that you are Dolphins fan.....but I'am pretty sure that you are a moron..

Mod edit: Two in a row. See you in 24 hours.

crowder_rules said:

Piss on that ....I want to beat the Bills,Jets&pats so they will shut the **** up!!

unbelievable... A guy with TWO posts, who still has two posts gets a 64 response and growing thread and two guys see fit to get a vacation over insults. This has to be a record.

crowder_rules said:

Good idea....lets instill a losing attitude.

After we get Leinart maybe we can tank the season after to get whatever hotshot left tackle is available...and then the year after we'll go defensive line...and then...

You don't rebuild a team by having losing seasons. Losing leads to more losing. I don't wish for a 1-15 season under any circumstance especially so we can draft Matt freaking Leinart...4-12 was bad enough.

cnc66 said:
unbelievable... A guy with TWO posts, who still has two posts gets a 64 response and growing thread and two guys see fit to get a vacation over insults. This has to be a record.

LOL...it is odd. I'm pretty sure some people just say things to see how livid they can get people. I got baited into that once in a Surtain related thread and got a 24.

I learned then that no matter how many posts a member has or how absurd the thread is you can't call people names....as much as I would like to sometimes.:evil::lol:

cnc66 said:
It's not even good bait. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom