Go on record, who do you THINK we will draft? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go on record, who do you THINK we will draft?

who's it gonna be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tua. Either at 5 or if they trade up. And I would be on board with that, even if he doesnt work out to be the chosen one. I think Miami must now consider drafting a qb in the 1st round every 2nd or 3rd year until we find our starter.

ross likes burrow and his buddy mikeT likes herbert. neither of them like tua.

It all comes down to the difference between Herbert and Love. Is it a big difference? If not, im picking LT at 5, and Love at 18.

If its a big difference, im picking Herbert at 5, and LT at 18.

If Andrew Thomas is still there at even 11 or 12, ill offer 18 and 56 to move to 11.

Of course if Simmons is there at 6 I think Giants grab him at 4

I still think the team is all in on Tua. All of this stuff about them wanting to trade up for Burrow, Herbert being their target, and not seeming too interested in Tua is smoke and them trying to make the Chargers think they dont need to trade up for him.

IF Tua is gone, one can only hope, Simmons or Brown then trade up for a Love, Eason or best LT. Minor trade from 18 + #2 to 11-14. 26 BPA, or more likely trade down for another #2, go heavy OL(T&G), and get a S.

Back
Top Bottom