Go on record, who do you THINK we will draft? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go on record, who do you THINK we will draft?

who's it gonna be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will.be making my pick on draft day. When we on clock...for all of our pick.

IMO, not in a nut shell....

Tua if there but when talking about realistically what the team needs and IMO is disparately lacking is that Defensive force up the middle
Thats why Derrick Browns (outside of the Tua pick ) makes most sense in my rebuild.

Another reason I see for this pick is Next years draft with possibly 3-5 Top of the line QB's. And we are talking top top of the line, starting with Lawrence and Fields....( Tua would not be playing if smart this year anyway)

No Chris Jones, Derrick Brown is the equalizer IMO that basically tops off our Defense as top 3ish in the whole NFL, after the S pickup in the Draft.
OL another major concern that needs fortifying but will need another year to top that one off though we should get a OL with 18 and another in rd 2 to 4. Hey JMO at the present time

If Tua's on the board at 5, we take him. If he's not, we trade down, add at least one future pick, and take a flyer on one of the second- or third-tier QBs on Friday.

I think the Dolphins should trade up for Burrow or Tua but their history of doing the wrong thing makes me believe that it’s Herbert. I just don’t trust Grier and company to take a risk at greatness instead of settling for safe mediocrity. That and I don’t know how much Ross still listens to tannenbaum.

Herbert. Due to a team last second jumping up to 3 or 4 and taking Tua.

I think the team is good with Herbert and not willing to sell most of their draft picks to move up for Tua.

Now, I think they would move up to #1 if the Bengals weren't asking for a Ricky Williams type trade up(Saints)

Just a fun thing here to see what people think. There are plenty of posters on here that just read and observe, and many outspoken who think we WILL draft: Tua, Herbert, no one, etc.. whatever your opinion is; cast your vote of who you think the Dolphins will draft as far as a QB goes this year. Maybe post why you think they will / what you want if it differs?
It just seems like Tua is the destined pick. I've been wrong before, though.

If we draft another DT at 5 there may be riots in the streets or at the very least a ratio of 10 to 1 opposing fans at our home games
Not if that DT's name is Derrick Brown. Although if Tua is off the board at 5, that likely means we would have our pick of Brown or Isaiah Simmons, and I'd love to see Simmons as our strong safety.

I think Miami will let the board fall to them and if Tua is there, they'll take him. If not it could be Herbert? But I'm in the minority in thinking it's not necessarily a QB @ #5? I think there is a real chance for a huge surprise.

Back
Top Bottom