Go on record, who do you THINK we will draft? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go on record, who do you THINK we will draft?

who's it gonna be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we draft another DT at 5 there may be riots in the streets or at the very least a ratio of 10 to 1 opposing fans at our home games

Just curious but if we miss out on Tua, and the FO isn't a fan of picking at 5 one of the remaining QB's, the NT Derrick Brown would cause riots because WHY ? football reasoning appreciated..

You don't see the special talent ?
You don't see the need ?
You don't comprehend what he'd do for the whole friggin D ?

Funny before those 9 out of 10 fans start a riot they should take a class in football 101....

You think Godchaux, Jenkins (if still here), Sieler are the answer to opposing teams now attacking the center of the D, due to the obvious FA overhaual. We've upgraded our edge leaving the center more vulnerable and common sense says a special player not only able to hold down the middle but putting additional pressure on the QB which isn't easy to find in one guy being available. Probably making Wilkins more valuable too.

Have you actual ever seen this guy ? imagine:

Just curious but if we miss out on Tua, and the FO isn't a fan of picking at 5 one of the remaining QB's, the NT Derrick Brown would cause riots because WHY ? football reasoning appreciated..

You don't see the need ?

Funny before those 9 out of 10 fans start a riot they should take a class in football 101....

You think Godchaux, Jenkins (if still here), Sieler are the answer to opposing teams now attacking the center of the D, due to the obvious FA overhaual. We've upgraded our edge leaving the center more vulnerable and common sense says a special player not only able to hold down the middle but putting additional pressure on the QB which isn't easy to find in one guy being available. Probably making Wilkins more valuable too.

I don't think there is a RT in the league, which can handle Derrick Brown. He's a game changer.

If Tua is there at 5 they draft him. If another team trades up and gets him at 2 or 3, I think Miami drafts Herbert at 5. And from there goes OL at 18 and RB at 26.

We pick Tua at 2 or 3. probably 3

If thats not how it goes, I really dont care what the rest of the draft looks like haha

You don't see the need ?

Well if you’re new to Finheaven then I get it. If not, you see how rabid the fan base (or at least this sect of it) is about getting a “Franchise qb”. If we pass on a qb for a DT then I just don’t see how the majority of this long suffering fan base doesn’t revolt in some way. No I don’t think they’ll riot but I do see interest declining even more.

My football reasoning parallels something JImmy Johnson said about Suh. He said you don’t devote that much of your cap to an interior position as the impact simply isn’t worth it. In this case it’s a high pick instead of cap space. There are certain positions that just don’t carry the weight of a top 5 pick. Dt is one of those positions. Finally, we just drafted a DT with our first pick, it’s not time to move on from him or upGrade when there’s equal value at positions of greater need for us. Sorry, I can see you’re a fan of Brown and he may und up being a Fletcher Cox or Chris Jones. However we’re going to have to agree to disagree here as I simply will never see the value at number 5 for us.

Well if you’re new to Finheaven then I get it. If not, you see how rabid the fan base (or at least this sect of it) is about getting a “Franchise qb”. If we pass on a qb for a DT then I just don’t see how the majority of this long suffering fan base doesn’t revolt in some way. No I don’t think they’ll riot but I do see interest declining even more.

My football reasoning parallels something JImmy Johnson said about Suh. He said you don’t devote that much of your cap to an interior position as the impact simply isn’t worth it. In this case it’s a high pick instead of cap space. There are certain positions that just don’t carry the weight of a top 5 pick. Dt is one of those positions. Finally, we just drafted a DT with our first pick, it’s not time to move on from him or upGrade when there’s equal value at positions of greater need for us. Sorry, I can see you’re a fan of Brown and he may und up being a Fletcher Cox or Chris Jones. However we’re going to have to agree to disagree here as I simply will never see the value at number 5 for us.
I agree Stryker. As much as I love BROWN, adding a DT (unless he is REGGIE WHITE Part II) at the #5 pick is not getting proper value. Another player I like, just not @ #5, is SIMMONS (unless he's ED REED Part II) if he's being asked to play S. Drafting DT's & S's that high are not good value, generally.

TUA. He is our destiny!
source.gif

Back
Top Bottom