Godchaux "resigned" that NFL future likely isn't with Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Godchaux "resigned" that NFL future likely isn't with Miami

Should we resign Godchaux

• Total voters

DolfanDaveInMI

Active Roster
Reaction score
I mean these guys agents are not doing enough of a good job if players like Godchaux think they're going to hit on 9M APY contracts in this market...
They also aren't doing their job if they don't let guys who have flashed like Godchaux let the market set their value. All it takes is one team to overpay or gamble on talent.

I mean these guys agents are not doing enough of a good job if players like Godchaux think they're going to hit on 9M APY contracts in this market...
MEH,

That's the way a lot of agents try to work it. Ask for the moon, fulliy aware that it isn't realistic. Then they settle for half the amount.

Anyway, I don't see him back in Miami.

Decent player but he'll never get that type of money. Can't blame him for trying but right now he'd be the 4th DT in our 4 DT rotation so no way he'd get 9 mill......he'd be lucky to get half that much.

Decent player but he'll never get that type of money. Can't blame him for trying but right now he'd be the 4th DT in our 4 DT rotation so no way he'd get 9 mill......he'd be lucky to get half that much.
I hear you brother, but every year we say this and every year free agency surprises us.

yes but this is not like every year. The fact is the cap not only didn't go up but rather it went down.
Danny there will be teams that still make a run and pay more. Your right this year is different but next year the cap is sent to go up big time so teams can get creative with contracts.

Danny there will be teams that still make a run and pay more. Your right this year is different but next year the cap is sent to go up big time so teams can get creative with contracts.
I agree some teams will get some top free agents. There are teams that have a lot of cap space. We're not one of those teams at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom