Godsey and Dorsey 2 rumours flying around Twitter | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Godsey and Dorsey 2 rumours flying around Twitter

I love the Dorsey pick, but I am ok with Godsey and I think that is the way they are going. Godsey was the QB coach, and now we bring in a QB coach so where is he going? I think to OC, but hey it's just my thought. Would love Dorsey.

Dorsey had limited physical tools as a player, but I believe he only lost 2 games in 4 years at UM.
38-2 ?
He has the smarts. I would have him on the staff.

I love the Dorsey pick, but I am ok with Godsey and I think that is the way they are going. Godsey was the QB coach, and now we bring in a QB coach so where is he going? I think to OC, but hey it's just my thought. Would love Dorsey.
I think Godsay is the wrong choice now given that Tua got his old connection back as the new qb coach.
Now we don't need the OC with a background specialty in qb development. A more well rounded candidate in all aspects of the offense would be a better choice.

George Godsey - Presumably continuity in scheme verbiage. Very important to a young QB. I’m sure he acted as OC when Chan Gaily was out and it was the Cardinals and Chargers game. Arguably 2 of Tua’s best performances. He coached the TEs who were arguably the best position group on the offence.

No thanks to anybody associated with Gailey’s offense and terminology. Chan was brought in before Tua was drafted and had connections and familiarity with Fitz.

Time to put someone in place with a system more to Tua’s liking. That system surely isn’t Chan Gailey’s system.

Hope Dorsey is the guy.

I believe Godsey is the TE’s coach, the QB’s coach Brown was let go as Frye was hired

Last edited:
Though Godsey was TE coach that jst filled in for COVID reasons...?

Ok what’s the love for Dorsey around here? What makes everyone think he’d be a good OC?

Back
Top Bottom