Godsey and Dorsey 2 rumours flying around Twitter | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Godsey and Dorsey 2 rumours flying around Twitter

I love the Dorsey pick, but I am ok with Godsey and I think that is the way they are going. Godsey was the QB coach, and now we bring in a QB coach so where is he going? I think to OC, but hey it's just my thought. Would love Dorsey.
Godsey was the TE coach. Only acted as QB Coach when Robby Brown got COVID

According to the Frye press release, he was hired when Brown was let go.

As of now, Godsey is still the TE coach.

What has Dorsey done with the bills?
I just remember tbe really skinny canes qb I didn’t even know he was in the league.

qb coach or something?

What has Dorsey done with the bills?
I just remember tbe really skinny canes qb I didn’t even know he was in the league.

qb coach or something?

He's been around Cam and Allen when they both have had great seasons. I don't personally know how much of that is attributable to him but based on the smoke around him at the moment it seems he played a hand.

The rumor was he was going to be the heir apparent to Daboll as OC if Daboll got a HC job.

Ok yeah I remember him with cam more I think about it. So cam and josh Allen who at the time were largely run first QBs. Cam always has been josh Allen up to this year was largely one read and take off with it

Back
Top Bottom